Uploaded by rosamarina

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/30/2018

I have combination acne prone skin. I started this product a week ago. Im not sure if it is breaking me.out or if it is cleaning my pores and thats whats causing the breakouts. Also should i stick it out is my skin adjusting to the soap. I took the mild type 2 bar soap.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

fromzalex

Aug/12/2016

This soap made my eyes sting like crazy and it dried out my skin. It's supposed to be 'Mild'! Very disappointed.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

May/18/2016

I had a good experience with this product on my back. This was a bit drying on my face, though. I repurchased it once . When I ran out of it for the second time I didn't repurchase because I found that the biotherm cleanser works better on my skin.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0
fromvasili

Jan/22/2016

Firstly I want to point out that any review is subjective and this not an attack on Clinique or those who use this system and like it. It is merely my experience and thoughts. I would suggest that even if this line doesn't work for you, Clinique have enough great products for you to make up your skin care. Clinique is a good company - they do their research, market their products cleverly …Read more

11 of 13 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jul/05/2015

This soap is very drying and does not remove makeup. I used this as part of an acne regime (with the toner and a Clinique moisturizer) but it was not effective. I had no difference in acne breakouts, but my skin did feel uncomfortably dry with this soap so I had to discontinue its use.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1757 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Jun/22/2015

I was given this as a gift, so I'm not sure the actual price. Honestly, I can't tell if it's doing anything. At the same time, my face hasn't gotten worse. So maybe it's doing something? I also don't like the shape of the soap. It's awkward to hold in your hands to make a cream, but even more awkward to rub on your face.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

EyesBlue

Feb/20/2015

I have many mini bars of this, from various gifts-with-purchase. I've only tried it a few times but they do not impress me. I have oily skin and this product just doesn't work well for me. It is mild and non-irritating though. Probably meant for sensitive skin. I'll stick with my Neutrogena, thanks.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3500 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jan/09/2015

I keep repurchasing this soap all the time. For me it is a basic face cleansing product that I can’t live without. It cleanses my skin properly and doesn’t dry it out (contrary to a mild liquid soap from Clinique that dried my skin out like crazy). It has no particular smell and it foams nicely. It might sting a little bit when it gets into your eyes, so beware.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Oct/23/2014

For a mild (it says) soap bar from a great brand, i didn't find any mildness in the soap. I'm truly have a very dry-sensitive skin! Too bad i thought this mild soap will damp my dry skin, but unfortunately it wasn't! And i leaves my skin really tight , dry, and after all it leaves some lil red acne on my face! :( sorry but i wont to buy it again.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1.0
fromalh011

Aug/22/2014

Would I buy this product again - absolutely not!
Would I recommend it to anyone - absolutely not!

I so wanted to love this product. At 80RM for 3 little soaps, including a dish it's quite good value considering how long others say they last. It's more travel friendly than my usual (and amazing) Nu Skin Clear Action Foaming Cleanser, and more readily available which is …

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinOther, Other