3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I thought this sounded great on paper. Far too thick and greasy on me. It sits on my face from dawn till dusk. Naturally, It causes me breakouts so I have to stop using it. I think some reviews have the wrong product because there is no way anyone that doesn't happen to have very dry skin should be going near this.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

a year ago

Glad I bought this on sale as its going in the trash. Burnt / stung when I first put it on, that should have been my first clue to throw it out! Now my face is red, itching, broke out in acne and bumps all over. I used to use Olay products years ago, have tried a few different ones and always end up with irritated skin, but this time by far is the worst! I don't know if they've been changing the formula thats doing it or not, but Ive finally learnt my lesson and will never touch another Olay product. ( even their make up causes a reaction!)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This comes in an non SPF Too. I got that 1 for personal reasons but this stuff is good with miracle boost serum & ultimate eye cream. With that being said this is wayyyyy overpriced. I will buy the pink beauty fluid next time. I really prefer Clinique DDML & it’s similarly priced well live and learn. I don’t know if I would repurchase its like $28 on sale ok the saying “a fool & her money part ways”........I just got this because I saw glowing models on tv but it doesn’t work like that. Ugh... I think I will go back to Clinique DDML when I finish this.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

This anti aging cream is not bad at what it does; moisturizes and reduces wrinkles and evens skin tone, but it has a major problem. A problem hidden in one of its ingredients that could cause serious weight gain. Olay total effects, as well as many other anti aging creams out there, has Niacinamide added as one of the main ingredients. Niacinamide is vitamin b3 and it is easily absorbed by the skin into the bloodstream. Ive read on internet that there is a strong correlation between excess Niacin intake and obesity. Several studies on internet are found. Im pretty sure that they have huge amount of Niacin added to the cream since its listed as the 3rd or 4th ingredient. So I would stay away from it if possible.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

Got this based on positive reviews from PC. Yes, it's a great sunscreen and moisturizer. However, it was too heavy for daytime and always left me shiny and greasy. Even my young kids who wore it asked to have their face powdered because they didn't want to be so shiny.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

5 years ago

This used to be my go-to moisturiser that I knew would be hydrating enough, semi-matte and work with pretty much every foundation. I've been sampling a lot of different skincare lately (as i've noticed fine lines appearing) when I spotted this in packaging that boasted "new formula - now with 40% more vitamins". Naturally I had to try it. Well it may contain more vitamins, but it also has a not quite sparkly but very obvious sheen to it. It's also much thinner and doesn't work well under makeup. Most of it is gone or slipping around halfway through the day due to how oily I got. Beware of the reformulated ones!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

Nice light moisturizer with lots of niacinimide and a nice blend of antioxidants, including vitamin C and green tea. It's not greasy at all, I have combination skin, my make up applies nicely over top and my skin feels smoother. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I most definately reccomend for those with oily skin, this stuff works and isn't greasy at all unlike most moisturizers out on the market. :)

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I have extremely dry skin and this product makes my face smooth soft and gets rid of he flaky dryness . I use it under makeup so my face does not have that Matt dry finish which ages your look. Love the fragrance also

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

My review is for total effects with spf15 in the beige packaging. This moisturizes my skin perfectly, i put on quite a lot (in order to have good protection) and it sinks in so quickly! It doesn't leave a white cast and no greasy feeling. I like the pump dispenser, very hygienic. Unfortunately i wouldn't buy this product again as i find spf 15 a bit low, i used it in december but i prefer to use spf30 in winter and spf50 in summer.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm