Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
 Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Lucas' Papaw OintmentLucas Paw Paw OintmentLucas' Papaw Ointment

4.9

Ingredients: Carica Papaya 39mg/g (3.9) Fresh Fermented Fruit, Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax, Gum Balsam Peru

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Fantastic product. I was a bit tired of using regular lip balm so I decided to try something different, boy am I glad I did. Within the first few days of using my lips started to be hydrated instead of having to constantly put of 10 layers of regular old lip balm. Within the first few weeks? My lips were Amazing with a capital A.

on 10/24/2013 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A staple product for me, it is literally a god send! I use it mainly as a lip balm and also when I'm sick around my nose area to keep it from getting dry. It isn't extremely hydrating as it is just a vaseline-type product but it softens my lips and other areas better than anything else I've tried. I'm currently on Accutane and this has been travelling with me everywhere I go to stop the dreaded dryness of my lips while on this medication. Affordable and one tube lasts ages. Only thing I dislike is the fact I have to use my fingers to apply, I prefer twist up lip balms in tubes. I have repurchased this many, many times and always have a few lying around my house and in my bag. I would highly recommend this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have so many of these around the house - I really really love it! I've used this since high school and for me it is one of the HG multi-purpose products.

I use it mainly as a lip balm for when I get dry lips but I also use it on cuts and bites. I've even added it to moisturiser during winter when my skin gets dry.

This is a staple in most Australian households! There are so many imitation paw paw products around now - but for me, this is the original and the best.

on 12/4/2012 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This product is my holy grail. I have used it for years and I always will. I mostly use it on my lips, but there is so much you can use it on - boils, burns, chaffings, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash.. phew! Perfect thing to have around. I recommend this to everyone and anyone.

on 9/25/2011 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

HG for sure!! I have quite plump lips that get dry and cracked and I hate most lip balms because they're not moisturizing enough or are too slippery and wet looking, this is very soothing, very moisturizing and is not glossy...and of course it's a multi use ointment! What could be better? Easily the best balm I've used on my lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Amazing lip balm/conditioner! Nothing has the same effect on my lips as this does. Keeps them soft and moisturized, even in the middle of winter! Also great to have handy for scratches, bites, burns etc. Have one at home, one in my handbag, at work and even in my car! Love!

on 2/19/2011 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

this stuff is amazing! you can use it on your lips, you can used it to remove make up, put it on your face overnight and your dead skin cells come off with just gentle rubbing in the shower.

on 1/6/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

What can I say this is Gods gift to lips,hands,elbows ,feet and any other dry skin in between.I never ever leave the house without this trusty product in my handbag.Get it quick and you wont regret it!!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

love this. super soft lips. all purpose product. cheap as chips. recommend to anyone. lasts for such a long time, prefer the tube version.

Popular Lip Treatments