Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by age: 25-29
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am not a fan of Armani's Maestro concealer due to the formula. High Precision Retouch however is much different.

High Precision Retouch is a very thin formula yet packs a lot of pigment. It is very moisturizing. I found that the concealer does NOT highlight fine lines/cracks/wrinkles. Instead it seems to almost glider over them. To me, finding a good undereye concealer that won't make me look 900 years old is totally worth any price tag.

The formula is hands down one of the best I've found on the market. It reminds me a lot of Maybelline Fit Me although the Armani offers more coverage. But one con it has with a lot of concealers out there is that the shades don't run pale enough for me. :( I am NC10. Shade 01 is off the market, leaving me with Shade 02. That one is a little bit too dark. If they would bring 01 back to shelves I'd totally repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 6/25/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product in color #3.5 light sand which matches my NC30-35 skin tone. I think this concealer may be one of the best ones I use for under eye concealer. I have not tried to use this on top of blemishes as I mainly use it for under eye concealing. The brush is very fine and a little goes a long way. I just apply one swipe to each under eye and blend with my ring finger and comes to a nice finish. It does not crease throughout the day and holds up well. I didn't note any scent to the product upon opening, but I've never really purposely smelled the product when I opened it. It did not break me out or give me milia under my eyes. Because I only use one swipe under the eyes, I did not notice any caking or dry patches. The texture is a thin fluid-like and spreads easily. I would repurchase, even though the price tag is a bit high. If it works with my skin then I will get it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is very good at a number of things. The most important being it doesnt crease at all, thats something thats really difficult to find in concealers. However for the cost I don't think it covers very well or conceals as well as other brands. Its great if you need a concealer that doesn't crease however for the cost I wouldnt buy it again personally as I dont think it covers me very well.

on 7/1/2014 10:01:00 AM

I love this concealer as it's a great formula that does not look cakey or crease. It covers acne spots well, although I'm looking for a good green concealer to replace it for that. I use it over Armani Master Corrector in Orange for my under eye circles and it's wonderful at not creasing. I like to brush it on with the tiny brush in the lid, and then pat it into place with an Hourglass concealer brush.

I do have a packaging gripe, same as Master Corrector, the Armani label is in black, on a black lid. You can't see it. If I'm going to pay these prices I'd at least like to look at the Armani logo. I'm not really a label whore but this stuff isn't cheap and the packaging is so minimal in comparison. It seems kind of odd.

Amazing concealer. I went to the Armani counter at my Neiman's only intending to buy the Master Corrector for my dark circles (which I also LOVE as well) and the SA helping me tried the concealer on me over the corrector. First off, I have a hard time finding shades that suit my skintone when it comes to foundation and concealer. I am pale and yellow toned, shade 02 works great for me. I went straight to this from heavier creamy concealers like tarte's dark circle defense, laura mercier secret concealer and benefit boing. Not only were those concealers dry, heavy and cakey, they barely matched me. Horrifying.

My God, the difference! This, when used with the corrector and a bit of LM secret brightening powder to set: Total perfection. I can't get over how natural it looks! I don't look dry and cakey, I don't look overly made up, I just look like me, how I'm supposed to look, rather than a tired mess <3

I apply the corrector in shade 2 over my dark circles first, blending it in and letting it sit for a second. I then use the nose to cheek triangle method to apply to HPR concealer. Yes, I use a little more this way but I have another concealer that I use on a regular basis as well, and a second tube of this. The effect is outstanding. I look beautiful. I look like ME! Thank you, Armani! Aside from the fact that you put alcohol in your newest foundation, I love you and will continue to buy this concealer for as long as you make it. But mark my words, discontinuing this will absolutely ruin my life!

My only, ONLY complaints are: price and the fact that the tube is NOT transparent like it is with the corrector. I can't see how much I have left. Bummer there.

on 11/21/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Well my favourite concealer is loeral true match concealer. but they don't have any colour, that matches my nc 30 skintone. so I had to look for another concealer.

So I found Armani high precision retouch and I must say, that it's quite good. I wish it would have more coverage and be less drying. nevertheless it's my second favourite concealer and the colour 3,5 matches my nc 30 skintone perfectly.Mix the colour of armani 3,5 and the consistency of loreal true match concealer and you have the HG concealer :-)

If I don't find a better concealer, I would buy this again, because the colour is perfect for me.

the packaging could be better. the concealer gets a bit messy after a couple of use.

LOVE IT! very liquidy but highly pigmented. i dont now how it works but it does work wonders for my undereye area.

(nc 25-30, and i use #3 for my undereyes)

this is one of thoose products that makes putting on make up fun in the morning, and not just a necessary time-consuming evil ;)

on 10/9/2011 12:51:00 AM

This is an amazing concealer. In addition to the great coverage, one of my favorite things about this concealer is it's not thick and heavy so it does not cake/crease throughout the day. It feels very natural.

on 8/8/2011 9:46:00 PM

HG. Where has this been all my life?? The only thing with incredible coverage that doesn't crease or LOOK like makeup.

on 5/22/2011 6:40:00 PM

I bought this concealer because of almost (!) perfect match to my skin. I say almost, as i've given up to find the ideal match. My skin is very fair, the undereye circles is kind of blueish and i need quite an intensive pigment to cover them. I used Estee Lauder concealer in Light, which has good coverage but looked a bit rosy under my eyes, sort of unnatural. Armani concealer has a lighter texture, maybe not as great at covering as EL, but its pigment difuses somehow the blue cirlces. I use nr. 3. It's slightly yellowish-beige(?), but surprisingly, it looks natural on my skin with slight rosy undertone. And it even moisturises somewhat.
The great thing about it is that it looks natural on the skin without "highlighting" the area under the eyes or darkening it. just the shade of the skin!
The bad thing -- it creases during the day, but it probably owes to wrinkles under my eyes:(((...and i don't beleieve in non-creasing concealers, unless it is applied on an even papersheet that noone touches:)))