UD 'Asphyxia' -Product Review Image. NOT for swap! (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

4.3

81%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/09/2004

I'm not going to try and describe the colour, because all the other reviewers have done it so well. But what I will say is that no matter how many times I buy a new UD eyeshadow, it never ceases to amaze me how soft, blendable, smooth and comfortable these eyeshadows are. I don't even use a brush to apply UD shadows, because they are so soft and easy to blend that you only need to swipe …Read more

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Jul/05/2004

Coolest UD color on my green eyes! Looks so awesome and flashes many different colors. Very blendable as all UD shadows are.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/10/2004

This is one of the most versatile eyeshadows a makeup junkie can have! Worn alone (over a great shadow base, of course) it's a soft iridescent purple that looks innocent enough. But on top of UD's Gotham cream shadow (or any other dark-colored shadow)...WATCH OUT!!! So hot! This shadow gives you so many options.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jun/06/2004

Great eyeshadow! It's purple to compliment my brown eyes, but it has a blue tint to it that makes it even more unique. I now use this instead of my old lilac eyeshadow because this makes my look even more unique. It's these little things that make a person look more extravagent. The only thing that I kind of don't like is that it wears off kind of easily and I have to retouch after …Read more

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal

Apr/23/2004

I love this eye shadow because it has such a pretty shimmer but it's light and delicate at the same time as being bright. It looks great in a trio on the eyes with MAC Contrast and UD UV-B and I love it with grey eye shadow or with green eye shadow. It reminds me of an ultraviolet light!

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinOily

Apr/20/2004

This color is so incredibly versatile. It is a pale lilac with blue and pink tints. Its one of the first irridescently tinted shadows I've ever tried and it looks amazing. I have olive skin but I think it would look great on pretty much anyone. I like to use it as a wash with UD crash in the crease for a smokier look.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromtbell1

Mar/15/2004

I think this is my favorite purple shadow. I think the color is unique. I also have Parfait Amour and they each have their own look. This one has a hint of blue that I really like and when I'm looking for that extra "pop" I grab asphyxia.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

fromUrrUrr

Feb/24/2004

Would give this 3.5 actually..it's looks cool in the pot cos it flashes blue but on my eyelids it's just plain old purple. Nothing out of the ordinary. But for purple eyeshadow, it's nice.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Feb/18/2004

Love this! It looks so good with my darker purple shades. I wear this at least 2 or 3 times a week. It will prob last me for like ever but I would definetly rebuy. UD has great e/s.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

Feb/10/2004

I bought this a while ago and returned it because after I read on here that it has a blue sheen I was hesitant because blue usually doen't look good on me. Even thou when I wear it it looks more pink & lilac. So I marched back in a got it again, and I love it. Its very sheer so you have to layer it but its a very pretty color and doesn't look as shocking as you would think. I am a …Read more

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age25-29