Uploaded by pjw1209

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/13/2013

I got this product in as part of a Glossy Box. I brought it to the beach with me on a camping trip. it worked great. I used it in my hair after I got out of the ocean. I used a small amount and ran it through my long thick hair and it instantly detangled my locks and it smells great. I was surprised to see how expensive it is. I will probably buy it again though. Great beach product.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

3.0

Mar/01/2012

I enjoyed it while it lasted, but won't repurchase. A good product, but nothing extraordinary for me. It lasted forever, since I didn't need to use much to have a nice conditioned head of hair.

It could easily build up so I would have to use a clarifying shampoo every few days.

I like the smell of it, and would recommend it but only if you find it on sale.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

Jul/21/2011

did nothing for me smells like grass, this brand philip b disappointed me entirely. the russian amber shampoo was a waste. really sad.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Feb/16/2011

What a nice product. I love leave-ins, and this is the best I've tried. I let my hair air dry and then run it through my lengths. Often I don't need any styling products as this makes my hair look so good. It softens, seems to straighten out my hair a bit and gives it body. NEVER leaves a greasy residue, even though my hair is fine and easily gets oily. I use this everyday, and it never …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jul/25/2010

This did nothing for my hair as far as I could tell. I have fine, curly/frizzy hair and lots of it. A leave in conditioner is part of my daily routine after conditioning in the shower, but this left my hair looking dull and not feeling particularly soft.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

2.0

May/06/2010

That one wasn't for me. Didn't do anything for my hair (med.-fine, wavy). maybe it's great for super-fine-hair girls? Back to my trusted Oribe Supershine. Also didn't have any detangling power on my hair.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Feb/27/2010

This is a great leave-in conditioner, especially for my fine oily hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down but provides softness & body. I wash my hair daily and use just a bit of this & it instantly detangles my hair. I picked it up @ Marshalls for $5.99 based on recommendations from the hair board. I probably wouldn't pay full price for it, but I'll buy it again from a …Read more

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Feb/18/2010

Most leave-ins are either too greasy or not rich enough for me. This is my first purchase from Philip B., and I'm pretty happy with it. It works well as a leave-in conditioner on damp hair, and as a shine creme/tamer on dry hair. The size is generous, and though I find the scent a little too sweet, it isn't very strong. Might buy it again.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Jan/13/2010

I got this at TJ Maxx for $5.99. This is expensive so that was a good deal. I never ever buy haircare at TJ Maxx but couldn't pass this up. I love the smell. It's slightly strong so if you are sensitive to strong scents then I would discourage you from this. Other than that, it's thick, creamy and does a great job moisturizing my hair. I only use a little bit so it …Read more

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jan/05/2010

Oh, I love this leave in conditioner! I bought it at Marshall's for 75% off retail. It's smells so good and makes my hair so soft. In between washes, I put my hair in pigtails and put this leave in conditioner on before bedtime. When I wake, my hair has beautiful, soft curls that are so manageable ~ I will buy this conditioner again...

About reviewer (915 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm