Skindecent Manicure in a Minute

No Image

4.9

on 10/14/2007 8:31:00 AM

I have this in Energize, it's a fresh pepperminty scent which leaves a cooling tingle after use. Love how it moisturises without being too oily. I use this on my hands, elbows and heels. Minus point would be the packaging ~ when it arrived in the post, some oil had leaked out of the jar, but there's still enough trapped inside to work well.

I love the manicure in a minute. A retailer would be hard pressed to do a better job on this product! I like to scrub my hands while they are dry and really massage around my cuticle area and on the backs of my hands where they tend to be the driest. Then slowly rinse off under warm water. My hands are left silky soft and the scent lingers for hours!

on 11/20/2006 2:57:00 PM

This stuff makes my hands so soft!!! I love it! I got it in Lemon Marshmallow Cake and it is so divine! Is smells like fluffly lemon cake with whipped marshmallow frosting on top. I can even smell it after I rinse my hands. Just lovely!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My winter hands are very happy with this product. And the scents are so good I can't stop sniffing my hands (the scent still lingers a bit after you rinse). I've tried Sweet Tooth(a mix of vanilla and cotton candy I think), Chocolovers (a pink sugar with hint of chocolate and a bit of orange *love it), Vanilla Apricot(true to it's name, but a little too sweet for me), Satsuma Mint (hard to describe,spearminty with an herbal note but smelled good as more of a unisex scent), Cotton Candy (strong but good). You can order at www.skindecent.com

on 10/27/2006 1:15:00 PM

can i get tha specifics on where to order this?

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i just got this stuff and it's great! i'm a cuticle biter (terrible, impossible to break habit) and this stuff along with scented lotion is really helping! whenever my cuticles look or feel ratty, i scrub this on dry hands and rinse. the oils somehow moisurize my cuticles without making my hands greasy- amazing! i got this in sugar plum princess and it smells DELISH! great for keeping up a professional manicure!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is probably my favorite of all the products in my Skindecent order. The grain texture seems to be the same as Skindecent Bermuda Beach Smoother, but the oils in this are slightly heavier. I ordered this in Fresh Lemonade, and when I reorder, I will likely stick with that scent, for it is a winner. Fragrance was fresh and intoxicating and left no unpleasant afterodor on my hands, which has been a serious problem with some of the Bermuda Beach Smoother scents I ordered. I can also see using this as a body scrub in the winter, since this is more moisturizing than Bermuda Beach Smoother. Awesome product! continued >>

on 10/13/2006 1:20:00 PM

This is a fun product! I keep the jar in the kitchen and use it a few times a week. My hands look so soft and smooth. I have it in the blue bubbles scent and it smells great. This is another product from Skindecent that I will reorder again and again.

on 3/30/2006 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are my HG of all mani products. I got them scented in Champagne, Fruit Salad and Lace Gloves. I keep one at each bathroom sink and in the kitchen too. They come "dry" and you just scoop some out and rub your hands together and then rinse and pat dry. I love how my hands feel after using this stuff. I think Fruit Salad is my favorite scent, but these would be great in any of her scents.

on 10/18/2006 10:34:00 AM

I ordered this thanks to the great reviews on MUA. Thanks to everybody for this inexpensive, fun and all-Canadian product! The array of scents is amazing (I'm hooked on the lavender), and I have given jars as little gifts always to great response. I ordered a dozen jars to give to all the ladies at Christmas dinner. The company is great about sending scent samples with every order, so you can try before you buy, and they even have unscented products for my "everything makes me sneeze" mother. You have to try these!

Popular Bath Treatments