Versace Crystal Noir

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Notes: Gardenia, Amber, Musk

This was reformulated, and now they've removed coconut from the notes, among others like cardamom, pepper, peony, heliotrope, etc.

But I'm telling you, I still smell coconut. And that's fine with me, as I LOVE anything with coconut. I would bathe in it forever if I could.

But this is no ordinary coconut perfume. It's like a sensual, nighttime coconut.

Imagine you're on an island at night, strolling along the beach underneath the full moon and a sky full of twinkling stars.

You're waiting for your love to meet you there, when a breeze flows past you, and brings with it the warm musky scent of your love, and you close your eyes and smile as you enjoy the mesmerizing way his scent blends with the coconut and flowers around you.

You know he's about to wrap his arms around you, and life feels wonderful.

That's Versace Crystal Noir.

I really really love this perfume. From the first whiff on me, I feel so sexy and feminine. there are so many levels to this scent and each one is amazing. The scent lasts all day, even the next day i will get a slight whiff from my hair which is always a welcomed beautiful surprise. LOVE LOVE LOVE...

To Read all 194 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is just gorgeous!!! I love it so much! Just got a bottle off a kijiji seller and I have a feeling I will be using it up pretty fast!...I love warm florals balsamic fragrances and this one has a nice twist to it so unique! Versace crystal noir is going to be in my top five next to my favorite Roberto Cavalli and second favorite Lolita Lempicka (although its a VERY VERY VERY tight fight!!!)...And can I say, I love that you can actually SMELL it! I get annoyed when you spray and an hour later your desperately sniffing yourself for a hint of perfume.
My favorite perfume in various categories;

-Roberto cavalli (my classification of a warm hug)
-Lolita Lempicka ( hug with twist of yummy goodness)
-Versace crystal noir (warm but fresh??? coconutty feeling makes it easy to wear even daytime spring maybe even summer? will see)
-Gucci 2 ( everyday every season IMO)
-Poppy blossom by coach AND Poppy coach (everyday every season better in summer spring but don't care LOVE IT ;)

Hope you guy try one of theSe and enjoy as much as I do happy sniffing ;)

I find this very heavy, cloying and sharp. I do not get any powdery sexiness at all. I much prefer Dior Addict for something sexy.

Long nights and cozy winters filled with mystery and romance describes this wonderful sultry and sexy fragrance.. Its opening starts with a peppery ginger blast, then the coconut and gardenia come strolling in to cool off with a sweet Amber and sandalwood powdery finish.. It's a magnificent yet feminine fragrance, well done Versace!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this perfume!!! My Best Friend and I were touring Europe separately this summer and she got a bunch of different perfume samples in Italy and when we finally met up she gave me a few Versace samples, one of which was Crystal Noir and I fell in love with it right there!! The next morning we went out to one of the cities and searched all the stores for it! At the time, I didn't care about the price, I ended up paying 90 for a 30mL bottle but it was worth it! I used it so much that I wasted it super fast, like 2 weeks i believe, i was so hooked! When I got back to the US, I was able to purchase a 90mL bottle for about 45 bucks!! Im hooked! Everyone eventually finds their signature scent, and I think i've found mine!! :D

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I just run out of my first bottle and already bought a new one; I'm truly obsessed.

No joke that I always get compliments from boys and girls when I wear this. One time I was waiting for my starbucks and a girl came up to me and asked what perfume I was wearing because it smelled amazing.

I first use the matching body lotion, then apply some vaseline/petroleum jelly at the back of my ears, inner wrists and in some points of my neck and at last the perfume over the vaseline; this truly helps to make the scent last a lot longer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This fragrance smells very exotic to me. I feel like I'm in the 1001 arabian nights when I wear it. I don't use it everyday because I prefer a lighter scent for everyday, but this is great for a night out. I find it to be more mature, not sure a teen would like this smell.

This perfume is the best.

This is heavenly and I absolutely love it. I own the 30 ml bottle and so I use it sparingly. It's a blackish purple bottle which looks classy and the smell is simply divine, with dominant notes of sandalwood and lavender. It's one of my go to perfumes for special night outs and the smell lingers for days. I would certainly buy this again and would highly recommend this.

Popular Fragrances