LUSH T'eo Deodorant

LUSH T'eo Deodorant
T'eo DeodorantT'eo Deodorant

3.0

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca), Blue Wax (Specerit Blue C), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Magnesium Carbonate, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Juniper Berry Oil (Juniperus communis), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera), Blue Cornflower Petals (Centaurea cyanus), *Citral, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume} *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm only 4 days into wearing this but it works well for me. I was smart enough to read the reviews before purchasing and rubbed my fingers over the bar then lightly brushed it against my pits to avoid any possibility of irritation. I put it ion in the morning and by 9pm I can slightly smell my natural odor coming through. If you have a nose like a bloodhound like me it will have a pretty overpowering scent but not in a bad way. Because of this I can see myself wearing it every 2 days, not every day to give my nose a break. Unlike other people it did not irritate when I shaved my pits but I use a Gillette (for women) Sensor Excel blade which you can dry shave with without any irritation so maybe that's why.

3 WEEK REVIEW. Loved the concept but as predicted the scent became way to much for my nose, even after using it every 2 days. Great as a room freshener but too much perfume for my body.

on 1/25/2017 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a 5 lippie review based on the fact that it is strictly a deodorant. It doesn't stop perspiration, and it's not supposed to. During sweaty months, I can use antiperspirant once or twice a week (it lasts through showers - I use Clinique) and use deodorant during the day. I don't sweat much, but, of course, I get nasty smelling underarms. I sweat enough to stink, but not enough to soak my clothing, so antiperspirant is not my main goal these days. (When I lived in a different climate, however, I used to use Certain Dri. It kept me dry for sure, but I still needed deodorant...and it made me so itchy I used to wake up my husband in the nighttime, scratching my pits...not very romantic...) So, back to T'eo. I LOVE the scent. It's lemony-fresh without being syruppy or medicinal. It's like baby corn starch, or Silky Underwear powder; light as air, non-sticky, non-aerosol, no "dry time", and it doesn't crumble or cake up. It's quite a bit more powerful than powder when it comes to neutralizing bacteria odors. When I first used T'eo, it stung a bit. I was alternating it with an Alum crystal or Le Couvent Des Minimes Everyday Deodorant. Once I stopped using the deodorants with Alum and started using only T'eo, the stinging stopped completely! Maybe the Alum caused a pH issue with the baking soda in the T'eo or something. Bottom line is, on its own, used once or twice a day, T'eo is a terrific deodorizer that has none of the baggage that comes with most other underarm products. It's truly refreshing and it keeps me dry and smelling so fresh. Give your body a couple of weeks to get used to it. The results are definitely worth it. T'eo is also fabulous for feet.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

"LUSH can do no wrong" in my opinion. I have Aromaco & T'eo which are very different in application method but still get the job done. For T'eo I use either an old Coty Airspun powder puff or an elf kabuki brush both reserved just for T'eo use. I found an old potato salad container we had in the cupboard & it fits my T'eo & the puff/brush; it keeps it safe & dry & i never remove T'eo, I brush the bar w my puff & apply it to my underarms & other areas I get chub-rub on. I made a decision not to wear antiperspirant w all those questionable ingredients so I went to LUSH & got these 2 to try am really happy w them. T'eo has a lemony fresh cut grass freshly cleansed soapy smell it keeps me from stinking (periodically I ask my mom if I stink...I kno there is an adjustment period. I don't use deodorant on the days I shave my underarms, I use LUSH Silky Underwear powder instead which I normally use w my deodorants but I have to skip on the days I shave. I've tried the crystal deodorant which worked good except no scent! If ur gonna apply it to ur body might as well smell good! I am big on scented items, I rub on heat points as I would perfume then apply LUSH Silky Underwear all over including pits & end w LUSH solid perfume depending on my mood depends on which solid perfume I will use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

My fiance loves this stuff and it works so well for him. But for me, and my super-sensitive underarms (which I do shave), it is way too strong. I love the smell and it's effective at absorbing sweat, but it hurt a lot and stung for ages. I had a few red bumps underneath my arms too. I'd recommend this for anyone who doesn't shave their pits though!

on 6/1/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm in love with this product, I love the citric smell. If you don't mind in sweat and love lemons , this is perfect for you. My complains are the price and the package.

on 3/24/2015 1:01:00 PM

This stuff smells overpoweringly strong, really tart like tea tree oil and lemon but it works really well. You might have to reapply but if you like the smell it's worth it. I don't like the smell, I think it is awful and I don't like smelling like it so I will not buy it again. Make sure you never apply this to irritated skin, because you could possibly get a rash. It works though! If you like the smell I strongly recommend. Make sure you dampen the bar before you apply, I made the mistake of not doing that and caused a bit of irritation to my skin, haha but it's an effective deodorant.

on 1/22/2015 4:47:00 AM

I have been using Crystal deodorant which works fine, but I wanted to try something scented. The scent in the T'eo deodorant lasts all day, which I like. The only complaint is how messy it is. The packaging is not ideal. I bought the tin from Lush as recommended by the SA. The product crumbles and there is a lot of dusty product on the floor and on the counter every time I pick it up. It is very powdery, so expect to see marks on your dark clothes. It does dust off, so not a big deal. I've noticed when I applied this more often, I developed a rash. The product is okay but I think I can find something that is more convenient. (Currently trying Lavanilla and Schmidt's)

Very nice product if you use another deodorant every day. If I use this a few days I get a nasty rush and my armpits become very sensitive. Love the smell though. Just like aromaco you need to scrape a layer away sometimes, otherwise the product will get very hard and won't work.

I have personally never used this, but my boyfriend does. And he LOVES it. He says that it is one of the best deodorants he has ever used. It gets him through a whole work day! He doesnt use an antiperspirant to begin with, so sweating wasn't any issue. But he said that he could see it being irritating to freshly shaved armpits.
So I think over all for people who dont shave their pits often, this is a great deodorant!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't think some of these reviews are fair. First of all I was told you don't directly apply the deodorant bar to your under arm, instead you rub your hand over the bar and apply what's on your hand to your under arm, therefore it won't feel like sandpaper. I like the idea of this deodorant but I ended up with quite a bit of white powder under my arm, probably because I like to wear a lot of deodorant and I didn't think the smell was particularly strong or lasted long. If they improved the fragrance and the longevity I would probably buy again.