Kiss My Face Face Factor Face + Neck SPF30

Kiss My Face Face Factor Face + Neck SPF30
Face Factor Face + Neck SPF30Face Factor Face + Neck SPF30

3.9

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Zinc Oxide 3.00% Octisalate 3.00% Other ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, a-Lipoic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin-C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E), Sodium Hydroxide, Linoleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 7/11/2017 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This sunscreen has a very nice soft texture and has very good ingredients.
It's very good on the beach, the water, boat etc. when there is a fresh wind.
I found it a bit sweaty in the city and in places without a breeze. Then it can feel a bit thick, but maybe I put a too thick layer for extra sunscreen.
It didn't break me out and also didn't get any irritation.

If you want to try it, you can use code GBB739 on the iherb site, then you get a discount of 5% on your order.

Enjoy the summer :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great ingredients, affordable, easily available etc. but it broke out my sensitive, combination and clog prone skin. It smelled kind of funny too. My skin is very, VERY clog prone, practically everything breaks me out big time so this might be just me.

on 4/15/2017 7:55:00 AM

This is my HG sunscreen, one of the best natural facial sunscreens out there for sensitive skin. It is non greasy and is free of all nasties including parabens, colour and perfume, plus it is also full of skin caring ingredients. My only problem with it is because I have such dry skin, I do sometimes have to wear hydrating serum underneath, but for most this should be okay as this product does contain Hyaluronic Acid for moisturising (another plus point). I would highly recommend anyone with sensitive skin to give this a go, a bit pricey but well worth it (please note this review is for the SPF30 version only, I believe the higher factor version has additional ingredients not suitable for sensitive skin)

on 9/5/2016 6:47:00 PM

This is my favorite cruelty-free facial sunscreen. I have slightly dry, light skin that freckles easily, and I use it year-round. It's a lotion that goes on a wee bit thicker than I prefer (I love the milky texture of Shiseido's lotions, but they are too expensive to purchase regularly and not cruelty-free), but blends in nicely, and although it contains physical sunscreens, does not leave a white cast on the skin. The finish is probably best described as "satin," and it wears wonderfully under makeup. In all the years I've used this, I have not had an issue with pilling, tackiness, breakouts, or sunburns, and I can honestly say that, with consistent use, my freckles appear to have lightened.

The only drawback I can point to is that, despite the emollient oils and glycerin, this is not moisturizing enough for those of us with drier skin. I find that I have to apply a layer of Cerave PM first, or I'll notice a little bit of tightness and peeling within a few hours.

Still, Face Factor Face + Neck SPF 30 is a real bargain. It contains an array of peptides, beneficial fatty acids, antioxidants, and skin-soothing licorice and cucumber, making it a real steal, even at $13 for 2 oz., considering that most similarly-formulated facial sunscreens cost two to three times as much (at least), for less product. However, if you'd like to save a buck where you can, their website frequently has sales -- when they go for 40% off at the end of summer, I stock up for the coming year.

on 4/25/2017 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Note: when i went to repurchase, i could not find this exact product. The new one has oats in it.
_______
I have combo skin, dry patches on the cheeks, NC 30-35, olive, yellow undertones and am prone to hives and milia. This doesn't cause a white cast and lies flat under make up. I used to dislike layering too many products on my face, so I tend to use used tinted Roche Posey which gives me some additional color in the summer. When I do use this, I remember how much I like it. It's a rich but light, somewhat fluffy textured cream that sinks in. It requires less work to apply than p my big tube of untinted Roche posey that I use for face and body. And, it's less expensive. It does smell faintly of sunscreen which I don't mind, but that dissipates. It's moisturizing. I haven't yet found a sunscreen that is great on my oiler T zone and dry patches, so I just make sure to clean off well and exfoliate (put glycolic or BHA on alternate nights or when necessary). I like elejean's review below. And, now that I have read mooshisushi's review re milia, I will keep an eye on those issues, but more as a precaution. I have repurchased this more than once. Sometimes I mix with darker shades in my Cinema secrets foundation palette 3 (olive skin) for a DIY BB cream (got the idea from another member here).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only sunscreen that doesn't break me out! It's super light weight and easy to blend in. However, it may feel a little bit sticky. I don't mind though, my makeup still goes on nicely. No parabens, no oxybenzone (chemical that penetrates the skin, disrupting the hormone system. It is common in sunscreens so look out for this ingredient), fragrence-free, no animal ingredients or testing, and is loaded with antioxidants (fights aging). If you're looking for a face sunscreen, give this a try!

on 7/28/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The ingredients in this are almost identical to the Kiss My Face Face 3-in-1 Sensitive Side SPF30 (aka Oat Protein SPF 30) Sunscreen (4oz)... except you get half as much product with the Face + Neck Factor (2oz). The only real difference I see is the "face" one has Glyceryl Stearate SE and the other one instead has Stearic Acid. Glyceryl Stearate SE has a higher comedogenic rating (3) than Stearic Acid (2) and I have found personally that I do seem to break out from products with Glyceryl Stearate SE. I have both, I bought them thinking one was for face and one was for the body but then I noticed how the ingredients are almost identical! The face version did not give me full-on breakouts but I would always stop using it after 1 or 2 days because I felt like my pores were starting to become clogged. I am going to try this one now hoping that the exclusion of Glyceryl Stearate SE might make this one less likely to clog my pores or cause breakouts. Both have a very nice smooth texture and are very hydrating as they claim, with no white cast. Funny that I may have to use up the "face" one on my body and I'm hoping maybe the "body" one will work on my face! Lately I am using MD Solar Sciences tinted SPF30 which is great but not really moisturizing (more of a silicone primer texture but doesn't provide much actual moisture). I prefer to have one moisturizer for daytime, not a separate moisturizer + sunscreen, so I hope this Kiss My Face one works out for me because it feels great as a moisturizer and also has broad spectrum SPF.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this. It was perfect in almost every way. The texture was very light, so easy to apply and blend in. It didn't leave any kind of white cast, or cause physical irritation. Unfortunately, after about a week, I developed several milia. I waited a month, tried it again, and sure enough, more milia appeared. Definitely won't repurchase, although I wish I could.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Talk about products not agreeing with your skin. This one offered me zero sun protection and I wasn't really in the sun! I got a red nose from just minimal exposure from driving and then sitting under an umbrella with a gigantic hat on. I tried this more then once and each time I broke out on my cheeks with red pimples and just aggravated skin - all red and blotchy. My skin isn't super sensitive either - I use Coopertone Sport in the blue bottle on my face and it's perfect, Protects and my skin looks great that I often go without makeup when I use it. Who would have thought cheap, chemical, body sunscreen would work and something more dedicated and supposedly gentle for face would not?? Anyways, this came highly reviewed on different sites, including this one but this just didn't work for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great SPF moisturizer for summertime on my dry skin.
It is rich with beneficial ingredients and never once burned my sensitive skin not eve around the extra sensitive eye area. It never caused break outs for me or my sons who are both acne-prone and sensitive. It is rich with skin beneficial ingredients such as antioxidants. These help the skin repair itself while also boosting up protection when paired with an SPF!
I like to refer to these ingredients as a little army for my skin whose sole purpose is to protect and repair LOL.
Another big plus is that it wears beautifully under powder and liquid foundations.
It comes in a tube and not a jar which is big deal for that little army of beneficial ingredients housed in it. The packaging allows the product to remain stable and continue working throughout its expected life time.
HIGHLY recommend this one.
During cold months I need more moisture than what this offers and for that I use Alba Botanica Extra Emollient moisturizer which is just as good as this one but more emollient like the name implies.