Uploaded by Hhall2079

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jan/07/2005

Yes...i bought this for the package...Silly me...It is a really fun shimmer-glitter to use for a night out on the town. The packaging is cute, I wish it wasn't cardboard though. Mine got a little wet and the whole thing was pretty much shot. Oh well.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Feb/01/2004

I bought this mainly for the cute box and basically that is all it is for me. A gorgeous box with a puff that has a little glitter. I have only used it 4 times and already there is only a small amount of glitter coming off the puff. This really signaled my end of purchasing BeneFit products.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Nov/09/2003

I bought this for myself as a birthday present 2 years ago, and although it is completely overpriced, I think it's adorable. The container is cute (wish it wasn't cardboard though), the scent is nice, and the pink-copper glitter is "just right". I have had no problems getting the powder out of the puff. The glitter lasts a reasonable amount of time, but I've found I …Read more

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/10/2003

Love it love it love it! Sexy subtle shimmer - looks great on body or hair, tiny glitter particles that refract light without looking too obvious. Lovely scent too.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/04/2003

I had read so much about these Powders in magazines, and was curious about the hype behind it. So I decided to purchase one, I bought 'Kitten Goes To New York'. It's a copperish glitter. The box is very pretty, the black puff is cute. It shows up nicely, but by the end of the day, I see nothing. I do like the product, but hardly ever use it. I bought it probably 8 months ago …Read more

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Apr/21/2003

Firstly, i hate anything packaged in cardboard but I had to try these. I have this both in Paris and New York. Paris is a lilac shimmer which is gorgeous, new york is a pink copper shimmer, also very gorgeous but does not show very well on darker skin tones. I did not detect a strong odour (which is good because it cannot compete with your perfume)...the puff is cute, true. But for what this …Read more

About reviewer (453 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/04/2003

I prefer these to Urban Decay shimmer powders because the puff is big and the shimmer only comes off of the puff not outof the box. I also liek the boxes a lot. THe one thing that brings this (and the rest of the Kitten Shimmers) down is the fragrance. It's very light, but the smell just irritates me sometimes because it's kind of musky.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Sep/21/2002

So cute! The package is adorable, and the glitter is very pretty and subtle. It's true that it's very hard to tell how much is left, and it is expensive, so I probably won't buy it again, but I'm glad I tried it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlond

Jun/08/2002

Very Cute Novelty item. I bought this since all the proceeds went to the 9/11 relief funds. Very cute and adorable, but not necessarily a Must Have. The glitter seems to fall off almost immediantly after application, but the powder has a very nice smell. Most of the time, I forget I have this.

About reviewer (424 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Dec/07/2001

This is as cute as the other Kitten powders. The puff leaves behind a bronzey pink shimmery powder on my skin. Pricey, but worth it. BeneFit has the cutest packaging.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinOther