Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I didn't actually buy it so I have no idea what it costs. The girl who gave me the manicure at the salon used this product on my nails and I really liked it. I do think it helped speed up the drying process. It was quite nice. When I got home I took a cotton ball and sort of polished the nails a bit and it definitely made them shinier. Loves it. Comes in a sort of pale blue shade in a ball a-la-benefit-product like container.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was recommended this from the nailboard, so I bought one off ebay (even though it was $13.00 USD). It does what it says, drys and shines, to a super shiny glass-like surface. You paint it on like polish and it says to use around the nail as well, then wait till it turns dull (mine never does) and buff. I use OPI Experttouch pads to buff it. I'm pretty impatient after I do my nails, but this lessened my fears of ruining a nice home manicure. It's expensive IMO, but you get a big bottle of product. It also smells like lemons and has aloe and horse chestnut extract. I admit that I also use Salon enamel nail dryer spray for UV protection, so I don't know if it is both items keeping my nail smudge-free or not. If you can try it at a salon first- ask about it.

on 12/2/2008 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! I use it in conjunction with CND's Super Shiney top coat, and I absolutely love how quick this dries my polish! Smooth, glassy nails in no time! * This doesn't get cloudy for me like the bottle says it will.... I may be applying too much, but I usually apply this wait about 10 minutes and then gently buff with a soft cloth ( I use one of those clothes that you'd usually use to clean eyeglasses). HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a wonderful product. I bought it for £2 on eBay just because I was intrigued, but it's now firmly a part of my routine. Although it's in a polish bottle and you put it on with a brush, it's actually more of a cream. I apply OPI DS top coat and then 60 seconds later slather this on top. I then wait 10 mins (it does go a little bit duller but you'll be waiting forever for a dull finish) and buff off with either a towel or a lint free nail wipe. It sets every layer of the polish and even before fully dry adds an extra level of protection. I've never smudged a mani when this is on, and that's saying something! Apart from the quick drying, I also love the finish it gives. It is very shiny and glossy, although not as shiny as Seche Vite, for example, or even SH Insta-Dri. It doesn't look as 'plastiky' as those top coats. It really lets the finish of the polish shine through. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Love this stuff! It does exactly what it says Ė dries my polish faster, while preventing smudges and conditioning the skin around the nails.
I usually wait about 30 seconds after I finish applying top coat and then slather this stuff on very generously. I wait about 7-10 minutes and it does get dull on me and thatís when I know itís time to buff it away. Thatís really convenient to know that the polish is dry and there is no danger of smudging. I definitely recommend it.

Popular Top/Base Coats