Mavala Cuticle Remover

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Mavala Cuticle Remover

4.5

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

That is the only cuticle remover I have tried, but I am so happy with the results that I never tried out another.
I just brush a small amount on my cuticles, wait a minute (I do not feel anything, though) and then push my cuticles either with the metalic scraper or an orangewood stick. That's it!

Let me just add that I have very persistent cuticles, that end up with a lot of skin to be removed. Using this, after I push them back, my cuticle skin is soft and supple and I can clip it without it tearing. Ladies with such cuticles will understand what I mean.

Overall a very good product, if I may say so without having tried anything else, and I have used it unstopping for the last 3 years.

Regarding the price, it may seem much but in these 3 years I have used 1 bottle and only now did I get a second one. It did not spoil on me or lost it's efficiency, but of course YMMV.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Not a bad product overall. Does make removing cuticles easier but I do not use the stick. I find it is too sharp and hurts a bit. So I use a small cotton bud to push back cuticles gently. Cuticles end up supple and nails look way better after my manicure. Only thing to remember is to wash the solution from the nails (instructions in the box say so since it is highly alkaline). Because of this, I only ever use this product once a week when I polish my nails for fear of drying them out too much. Lovely product that is worth its money.

Popular Treatments