4.3

on 1/26/2017 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I honestly don't remember buying this polish. One night, I grabbed my nail polish basket and decided to paint. Rifiling through all of my bright, rich, bold colors I came across OPI Passion. What's this, I thought? Oh, looks easy to apply and if I make a mistake and smudge it - no big deal. What I really wanted to do was OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. However, that lucious dark hue takes time and a steady hand. I wanted something quick, easy, and luxourious. Passion is honestly not a polish that I remember buying or researching before buying. I always look online before getting another shade of nail polish!
To my surprise, this was exactly what I needed to slick up my short stubby nails and pale skin in the dead of winter. Lets just say I'm channelling my inner Kate Middleton with this lux shiny pale hue. I love it! Wonder why I forgot about it all this time?! Very nice polish that's quick and easy to apply without having to worry about boo-boos's.

on 11/26/2016 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pros: can be worn in all seasons
suits all skins tones
flattering, clean-and-chic colour
dries very fast, long-lasting
Cons: consistency is very thin, more than 2 coats may be needed, depending on the desired result.

Overall happy with it, one of my staples. Will repurchase unless I find something similar with a thicker consistency.

on 9/20/2016 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My perfect nude polish. A nice warm-toned nude, looks good on my fair to medium NC20 skin. It is seriously longlasting, you can get away with wearing this for more than a week. I do have the feeling that this slightly discoloured my nails, they are a tinge yellow and I haven't used anything but this varnish... One lippie off for that, but other than that it is my absolute favourite right now!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Passion is a beautiful pink sheer.I love two coats of this on my pale cool hands.Goes on with no streaking.Definitely a my nails but better polish.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got this in a set as a mini. I am buying a full size this morning. I love it!!!! I swore off all warmish beigey toned sheers because all I tried left that yellowish tinge on the white tips. Am I glad I tried this one!

This is Bubble Bath's warmer twin sister! Sheer with a glaze of clean ballet pink. I use 2 coats, no streaking at all, tips show clean, not yellowed at all. It has a peachy pink undertone, but sheer warm nude pink is the overall impression.

No chips for a full week. Then a few, but I got 10 days out of the last application, and the chips were not visible without close inspection. What gave it away was nail growth.

I prefer this to Bubble Bath even, which I like better than Essie Mademoiselle.

I applied this over Nail Envy, and that really increases wear time on any polish. I also like to pair it with Essie Waltz on the tips for a sheer white tip (goofproof, sheer so if you wobble, the tips still look great). That gives a soft focus French mani look without the effort because I can freehand paint the sheer white, and then 2 coats of Passion on top.

I also like it just by itself. My normal nail tips are a bit transparent, so they don't show up much at all without the Waltz, but 2 coats of Passion do NOT create any yellowish tip line showing thru.

OK EDITED TO ADD: I went to buy the full size bottle, and my OPI dealer has the full line, including Passion BUT IT ISN'T the same colour in the bottle. The clerk said it must be because of age, it's faded. The stuff in the bottle marked Passion is an ugly yellowish pale beige like the colour you DON'T want to see on your fingertips, NO peach, no life, So nope, till I can find the right Passion in the peachy pale that matches my little mini I'm not budging.

on 11/10/2015 9:13:00 PM

Love Love Love this colour!! The sheerest if peachy pinks... great for a French manicure or a delicate looking natural nail...just a blush of colour. I am a fair skinned redhead and find it difficult to find the perfect shade...most are too pink for my complextion. 5 stars!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Its too light and makes my me look pale. Not good on my skin tone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is such a lovely nude pink shade. My nails look so pretty & healthy.. I love it! Perfect for those who want natural looking finish.

on 8/11/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I went to my nail shop and actually saw this beautiful sheer color on someone else's nails and toenails. I thought she had a french manicure of which my nail tech told me it was just nail polish. Now I am a bit old school and when I think 'french manicure' I think a sheer creme-like soft color as I saw paired with an off-white nail tip color. I picked up the bottle and saw it was OPI "Passion" and decided I would close out the summer month of August with this gorgeous color. If you like sheer color you will love this color. I did have the tech apply three coats for the color to show on my honey-brown skin...it is GORGEOUS. ♥

on 7/5/2014 7:57:00 PM

This a sheer pink polish which I really love. I don't paint my nails very often but thought I would try to do it more often. I didn't want a dark color, that is too much maintenance for me. I thought this would be easy and you wouldn't see the chips as easily. I was right! This is perfect. It is also very shiny. It is just a nice neutral, sheer pink that works well with any clothing and makeup. Even though I don't paint my nails often, when I do I always buy OPI, it is a great brand that holds up well. I will repurchase this again.

Popular Polishes