Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

8 months ago

Passion is a lovely nude shade with a touch of pink. While it’s a beautiful shade, i was hoping it would be a tad bit pinkier than it is to mimic the shade of healthy nail bed. The shade gravivates more towards white than pink although this might totally depend on the skin tone as well. I also find this shade somewhat streaky.

About reviewer (198 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 months ago

This was my wedding day nail polish: a beautiful peachy pink sheer colour with no streakiness or patchiness (with 1 coat!) on my NW15 skin. Would be great with a French manicure as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/16/2017

My favorite every day color! Love it on my light skin. Peachy, no streak, long wear perfection!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/26/2017

I honestly don't remember buying this polish. One night, I grabbed my nail polish basket and decided to paint. Rifiling through all of my bright, rich, bold colors I came across OPI Passion. What's this, I thought? Oh, looks easy to apply and if I make a mistake and smudge it - no big deal. What I really wanted to do was OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. However, that lucious dark hue takes …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Nov/26/2016

Pros: can be worn in all seasons
suits all skins tones
flattering, clean-and-chic colour
dries very fast, long-lasting
Cons: consistency is very thin, more than 2 coats may be needed, depending on the desired result.

Overall happy with it, one of my staples. Will repurchase unless I find something similar with a thicker consistency.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromSjess

Sep/20/2016

My perfect nude polish. A nice warm-toned nude, looks good on my fair to medium NC20 skin. It is seriously longlasting, you can get away with wearing this for more than a week. I do have the feeling that this slightly discoloured my nails, they are a tinge yellow and I haven't used anything but this varnish... One lippie off for that, but other than that it is my absolute favourite right now!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (438 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Aug/11/2016

Passion is a beautiful pink sheer.I love two coats of this on my pale cool hands.Goes on with no streaking.Definitely a my nails but better polish.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

May/16/2016

I got this in a set as a mini. I am buying a full size this morning. I love it!!!! I swore off all warmish beigey toned sheers because all I tried left that yellowish tinge on the white tips. Am I glad I tried this one!

This is Bubble Bath's warmer twin sister! Sheer with a glaze of clean ballet pink. I use 2 coats, no streaking at all, tips show clean, not yellowed at all. It …

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/10/2015

Love Love Love this colour!! The sheerest if peachy pinks... great for a French manicure or a delicate looking natural nail...just a blush of colour. I am a fair skinned redhead and find it difficult to find the perfect shade...most are too pink for my complextion. 5 stars!!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

3.0

May/10/2015

Its too light and makes my me look pale. Not good on my skin tone.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35