The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum

The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing hair serum

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Dimethiconol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioner), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient

on 2/2/2018 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

One bottle lasted me for years. It's a great value if this product works for you. But just use a drop or two, only on the ends of your hair - do not not not put it near your scalp. It adds a little shine, and some detangling.

The packaging: The oil just kinda putzes out. It doesn't spray, even though it has a spray bottle. It can get a little messy after one "squirt" (and that's really all you need anyway). I just clean up the bottle with my hand after that squirt and put it on my hair. But the good is that you can take the bottle apart, tip it over and bang it to get the last bit out. Then re-use the bottle.

I think I'll try Ion Silk Drops now. I assume it's similar.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this serum. I've had mine AGES because you only need the tiniest amount. One or two pumps does the job on my shoulder length hair. Too much and your hair is gonna look greasy. I like the smell of this product too. It's not an overpowering or artificial smell that a lot of products have. I'll definitely buy this again when my current bottle runs out

on 3/30/2017 6:07:00 PM

Nice smell and overall good for girls with long frizzy hair. I have very thick hair and this serum works wonders for my long thick locks!
If you have thick hair with a bit of uncontrollable curls, then this is the product for you.
If your hair is thin it might not do alot for you.

I have fine, long and dry hair which naturally dries into beachy waves, but can easily be beaten into submission with a hair straightener. This product is pretty good for my hair. It makes them feel much, much smoother and look slightly shinier. It's not the best thing in the world, but it's nice and not too pricey. The thing I like best about it is that it soaks into my porous, Indian hair after 15 minutes of application (I always tend to go overboard with application of hair products, so this is a very good thing for me) and just leaves behind a silky film that feels very nice when I run my hands through my hair. I'm sure there are better products for my hair type out there, but this is still pretty great.

did absolutely nothing to my slightly frizzy hair! N-o-t-h-i-n-g!!! It smells nice, not expensive for a hair serum, easy-to-use pump packaging, doesn't have an oily feeling but does nothing! Maybe first 5 minutes after applying hair looks fine but then BOOM! frizzy beast is back again! gave it to my mum, maybe she will have more luck with this...

on 5/24/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just want to ask if by applying grapeseed gossing serum on hair (who is at the age of near 48) make his hair grow white? have noticed quite a bit of white hairs since started applying this serum or it could just be naturally growing white.
can someone please give me any suggestions?

on 12/29/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Though the product smells great, and i love the way my hair feels when I apply this serum every time, the product is simply not good enough and long lasting enough for people with frizzy hair... (I guess most people who buy oil serums do so because their hair is frizzy)...

Thus, I will opt for another hair serum which is more long lasting and which doesn't need to be applied on every 20 min or so.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells very good and isn't too greasy. It softens and smoothes down any frizz I have. I wish it could be a tad more moisturizing, but it adds decent shine. I like that it comes with a pump. It comes in a small bottle, but a little of the serum is needed for my hair. While I like other serums more than this, this one is pretty good for my hair. My hair feels and looks healthy.

I'm on my second bottle of this, and I really like this product. It gives a tiny bit of moisture and helps my dry hair look shiny. My hair feels silky and smooth. The price is also pretty good compared to similar products.

on 4/27/2015 1:22:00 AM

I bought this because I saw so many good opinions about it.And now I'm really glad I did it.It was a sample at the shop so I tried this on my dry hair and I felt immediately a very soft and shiny hair!it's amazing this product and it seems to be the best serum I have ever tried!fantastic!The price is also good ,not so expensive and trust me that a little goes a long way.The smell is light but long-lasting into your hair so overall I love this product and definitely will buy It again!