4.2

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

5 months ago

yes it makes hair ends softer for a while but nothing else

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

5 months ago

After bleaching my hair to blonde from black, my hair is very frizzy and dry. I came across this product during black Friday sale, and Im glad that I picked this up! The serum has a strong essential oil smell which is right up my alley (big fan of essential oils), the texture is oil like ( if use argan oil as benchmark, the serum is much lighter in colour and texture), but it does not make my hair look oily. I usually apply generous amount of serum when my hair is semi-dry then apply some more when it's complete dry. Even after blow drying (medium heat), my hair will not be frizzy after applying this product. I stocked up when it's half price. I think it's a very product and reasonably priced. Highly recommended! My hair condition: never too oily even before the bleaching. Not sure if this product will work well for people with oily hair or whose hair gets oily easily.

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

6 months ago

I've been using this stuff for about two months and I'm pretty happy with it. It gives my hair a beautiful shine and keeps it silky soft throughout the day. I also found that when I use this my hair doesn't get tangled as easily. I love that it doesn't make my hair greasy/oily at all! I don't even have to wash my hands after. It's so nice. I've used so many serums that made my hair look greasy and left a residue on my hands. It doesn't make a drastic change, but my hair does feel nicer and healthier when I use this. I think it has helped to keep my hair from drying out. I like to use this in the morning on dry hair. I have long, fine hair. With this, I part my hair down the middle and use 1-2 pumps per side. I rub in a bit between my fingertips and then lightly comb my fingers through it working from the tips up. I only really use it from my ears down. I smooth it through and then brush and style it like normal. It smells a bit like citrus, but the smell doesn't stick around. It helps a little with static and frizz, but not completely. It's a glossing serum, so it's mostly meant for adding shine and softening, but it also advertises that it smooths frizz. That was the main reason I bought it. I have straight fine hair, but I get so many fly-aways and it just makes my hair look a bit frizzy. Not to mention winter static. That's mostly what I need these kinds of products for. This helped a bit with that. I really enjoyed this product. I would repurchase this, but I'll still be on the lookout for something that can do the same thing and also help tame my frizz.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have been in search for the perfect hair serum and I have finally found it. I’ve been through a bundle and they’re usually always too oily and leave my hair extremely limp and greasy (I have quite fine, flat hair). I tried the Grape Seed Serum whilst I was in The Body Shop, and I purposely put way too much tester in my hair so I could check the grease factor. I was SHOCKED! This amazing serum absorbed into my hair wonderfully, NO grease, no fly aways or broken looking ends, and a perfect shine. I no longer need to straighten my hair, I instead blow dry and then run the serum through, and I achieve the same result with less damage! On top of all this, the price point is VERY reasonable. Highly recommend.

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

Broke out in tiny bumps and sometimes with painful red pimple on my neck and back every time I put this on my hair (I tend to let my hair down so thats when it touched my face, neck and back, this can happen) When I stopped using this, the reaction just went away. Love the smell though.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

2 years ago

One bottle lasted me for years. It's a great value if this product works for you. But just use a drop or two, only on the ends of your hair - do not not not put it near your scalp. It adds a little shine, and some detangling. The packaging: The oil just kinda putzes out. It doesn't spray, even though it has a spray bottle. It can get a little messy after one "squirt" (and that's really all you need anyway). I just clean up the bottle with my hand after that squirt and put it on my hair. But the good is that you can take the bottle apart, tip it over and bang it to get the last bit out. Then re-use the bottle. I think I'll try Ion Silk Drops now. I assume it's similar.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I really like this serum. I've had mine AGES because you only need the tiniest amount. One or two pumps does the job on my shoulder length hair. Too much and your hair is gonna look greasy. I like the smell of this product too. It's not an overpowering or artificial smell that a lot of products have. I'll definitely buy this again when my current bottle runs out

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

i will nawt but this against .

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

Nice smell and overall good for girls with long frizzy hair. I have very thick hair and this serum works wonders for my long thick locks! If you have thick hair with a bit of uncontrollable curls, then this is the product for you. If your hair is thin it might not do alot for you.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

4 years ago

did absolutely nothing to my slightly frizzy hair! N-o-t-h-i-n-g!!! It smells nice, not expensive for a hair serum, easy-to-use pump packaging, doesn't have an oily feeling but does nothing! Maybe first 5 minutes after applying hair looks fine but then BOOM! frizzy beast is back again! gave it to my mum, maybe she will have more luck with this...

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral