The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum

The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing hair serum

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Dimethiconol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioner), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient

on 10/17/2018 5:40:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have been in search for the perfect hair serum and I have finally found it. I’ve been through a bundle and they’re usually always too oily and leave my hair extremely limp and greasy (I have quite fine, flat hair). I tried the Grape Seed Serum whilst I was in The Body Shop, and I purposely put way too much tester in my hair so I could check the grease factor. I was SHOCKED! This amazing serum absorbed into my hair wonderfully, NO grease, no fly aways or broken looking ends, and a perfect shine. I no longer need to straighten my hair, I instead blow dry and then run the serum through, and I achieve the same result with less damage! On top of all this, the price point is VERY reasonable. Highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Broke out in tiny bumps and sometimes with painful red pimple on my neck and back every time I put this on my hair (I tend to let my hair down so thats when it touched my face, neck and back, this can happen) When I stopped using this, the reaction just went away. Love the smell though.

on 2/2/2018 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

One bottle lasted me for years. It's a great value if this product works for you. But just use a drop or two, only on the ends of your hair - do not not not put it near your scalp. It adds a little shine, and some detangling.

The packaging: The oil just kinda putzes out. It doesn't spray, even though it has a spray bottle. It can get a little messy after one "squirt" (and that's really all you need anyway). I just clean up the bottle with my hand after that squirt and put it on my hair. But the good is that you can take the bottle apart, tip it over and bang it to get the last bit out. Then re-use the bottle.

I think I'll try Ion Silk Drops now. I assume it's similar.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this serum. I've had mine AGES because you only need the tiniest amount. One or two pumps does the job on my shoulder length hair. Too much and your hair is gonna look greasy. I like the smell of this product too. It's not an overpowering or artificial smell that a lot of products have. I'll definitely buy this again when my current bottle runs out

on 3/30/2017 6:07:00 PM

Nice smell and overall good for girls with long frizzy hair. I have very thick hair and this serum works wonders for my long thick locks!
If you have thick hair with a bit of uncontrollable curls, then this is the product for you.
If your hair is thin it might not do alot for you.

did absolutely nothing to my slightly frizzy hair! N-o-t-h-i-n-g!!! It smells nice, not expensive for a hair serum, easy-to-use pump packaging, doesn't have an oily feeling but does nothing! Maybe first 5 minutes after applying hair looks fine but then BOOM! frizzy beast is back again! gave it to my mum, maybe she will have more luck with this...

on 5/24/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just want to ask if by applying grapeseed gossing serum on hair (who is at the age of near 48) make his hair grow white? have noticed quite a bit of white hairs since started applying this serum or it could just be naturally growing white.
can someone please give me any suggestions?

on 12/29/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Though the product smells great, and i love the way my hair feels when I apply this serum every time, the product is simply not good enough and long lasting enough for people with frizzy hair... (I guess most people who buy oil serums do so because their hair is frizzy)...

Thus, I will opt for another hair serum which is more long lasting and which doesn't need to be applied on every 20 min or so.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells very good and isn't too greasy. It softens and smoothes down any frizz I have. I wish it could be a tad more moisturizing, but it adds decent shine. I like that it comes with a pump. It comes in a small bottle, but a little of the serum is needed for my hair. While I like other serums more than this, this one is pretty good for my hair. My hair feels and looks healthy.

I'm on my second bottle of this, and I really like this product. It gives a tiny bit of moisture and helps my dry hair look shiny. My hair feels silky and smooth. The price is also pretty good compared to similar products.