CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

This was one of the first true skincare products I used growing up. I always found the lotion a bit too greasy as I have combination skin. It's more oily than dry but it is definitely dry around my nose and chin. The gel is perfect for me I use this daily and multiple times when I'm not wearing makeup. I love this gel because it gives me the perfect amount of moisture, This helps balance my oily and dry patches. It also leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I have never broken out from this either. The price is great so I bought the jumbo size and I like that it's affordable and hygienic,

This also makes a nice primer base, it has so many functions than just a moisturizer. I'm so happy I came back to this product.

on 5/4/2018 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I concur with another reviewer who said this will make you look older in a week! It actually felt as though it was leaching moisture from my skin and made me look worse than If I hadn’t moisturized at all! Big disappointment and I ordered this online from Sephora so it wasn’t cheap. Pretty packaging though but useless to my combo skin.

on 4/10/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a product that I have used on and off for many years. I am not sure if they have changed the formulation but it appears that it works better on my oily skin. I am not sure of dramatically different either. It is moisturizing but doesn’t do any magical work. As I am aging, I get to like this product better than before. I gave it a 4 because it is a Clinique product and like other Clinique products, it is totally safe and doesn’t cause any problems for my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I received this as a gift from my friend who knew I was dipping my toes into actually taking care of my skin at an older age. She meant well.

She knew I have combination oily skin, and apparently the gel is for that type. I can't say it's a horrible product, it just isn't enough for me. It doesn't do enough to be at the price point it is.

I found myself needing to reapply it through the day. That's inconvenient and it has no other benefits.

I enjoyed the pump and the size, since I had to carry it with me. Probably a product for younger and less demanding skin. No irritation or breakouts, no obnoxious fragrance. Decent moisturizer, I have just found a better fit for me in the brand.

on 2/15/2018 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, but I didn't care for the gel. It has silicone in it, which always makes me break out. The texture is nice and light. It doesn't contain fragrance, and per ounce it's very affordable. If your oily to combination, without any sensitivity to silicones, you will probably love this. I, however, prefer the DDML+, which doesn't have silicones and is more hydrating than the gel version.

on 11/29/2017 12:41:00 AM

Love love love! I have normal/dry skin and this is the perfect daytime moisturizer for me. It plays well with all my foundations without adding a heavy layer. I tried the lotion version and that I did not like because I felt it was too heavy. This one is perfect. I get the big size bottle and it last me about 8months maybe even longer. One pump ia enough for my whole face and the price is great. I will continue to purchase.

on 9/22/2017 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I buy the travel sizes at Sephora because they're cheap so the packaging down score refers to that tube packaging. It isn't that great.
DDMG is pretty good. So far it hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. I've just finished a small travel sized tube and I'm going to repurchase. Update in one month.

on 9/10/2017 3:18:00 AM

It's an alright moisturiser. On my combination complexion it's not very hydrating, but in the summer it does a good job and I'm pleased with it. The packaging is nice, practical, the smell is refreshing, it goes on very smooth on the skin because of the gel texture and it absorbs quickly. I have sensitive skin and this didn't broke me out at all, but there were times I needed moisture and I reached out for this unsuccessfully.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The reason why this product did not get 5 lippies from me is because the moisturizing properties are less than most comparative products. It does go on smoothly and sinks in quickly. There is no discernible scent, which is nice since I like my moisturizers pretty neutral in that regard. This product has not caused any breakouts on my sensitive, oily skin whatsoever. I would say it's a solid, lightweight moisturizer for those who do not need something particularly rich or who do not have particularly dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer!! My skin is oily/combo and prone to cystic breakouts. I believe this moisturizer has contributed to me have significantly reduced breakouts for the entire time Ive used it! Its very light (but very moisturizing) and it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. It also helps to keep me matte throughout the day, and is wonderful under foundation. Ill be buying this again!