Stila Paint Can (Anniversary 2004)

No Image

on 7/22/2004 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this paint can set in a swap and I love it! It's such a bargain when you realize that the brushes alone run you around $18, $18, and $22, so it's actually a good deal considering the prices that some people pay for paint cans on EBay.

The paint can itself is really simple but nice looking. This is my second can and I use it to hold my makeup brushes. It's really a cute little item to put on display.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great set from Nordstrom. THe stila paint can comes with three full size brushes included, #5, #7, #13 and the paint can, all for $42. Great value. The set all comes inside a clear tube that i also think is cute to store brushes. The can itself is silver with stars and doesnt have much going on but i still like it nonetheless. Must have for collectors!

on 7/20/2004 1:01:00 AM

This is $42.50US available for the Nordstrom Anniversary event 2004. It comes with the full size brushes in #5, #7, and #13.

The can is silver with a big star that says "STILA STARS" and a Stila gal on it too. Personally, I wish the can was less boring. they could have put more on the can to make it look more interesting.

I was really impressed with the brushes. I usually buy travel sized brushes, so this was a real treat for me. For $42.50US, you are getting a really good deal with a Stila Paint can, and three brushes.

Go and get this while they still have it. Bound to be sold out! continued >>