Creative Nail Design Solar Oil

Creative Nail Design Solar Oil

4.3

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 10/16/2017 9:55:00 AM

This is hands-down (excuse the pun) the best nail and cuticle oil I have ever used. It's on the pricey side but it works much better than less-expensive oils from OPI, Essie, Sally Hansen and so on (and yes, I have tried them all over the years). I get my nails done professionally every two weeks and my manicurist says she sees a real difference in my cuticles: they're a lot less dry and they're easier to push back and remove. This is a HG product for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had heard people praise Solar Oil for years, but I always figured cuticle oils were all the same NBD which one you use. I was so wrong! I've been having dry cuticles so I bought a bottle of this because it was inexpensive, free of wheat germ oil, and had a brush applicator.

This oil made such a difference in my nails and cuticles! The most impressive thing was that I've had a little hyperkeratosis next to my big toe for more than a decade, and the solar oil made it disappear. If I stop using Solar, it does come back, eventually, but why would I stop at this point?

I keep it on my night stand, and apply it to my toes in the morning, and in the evening too when I can remember. I apply it to my nails in the evening or afternoon , or when I see that they look dry. The oil isn't messy or runny and I love the almond smell.

on 7/29/2017 10:44:00 PM

Too expensive but makes my nails look great. I keep in the bathroom and put on after I wash my hands. Helped me give up my addiction to nail polish (I know there's worse things lol) but it's so nice to give up an expensive time consuming habit. haven't painted my nails in two months and they grow so fast now

on 9/21/2016 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy Grail nail & cuticle oil. I have tried quite a few from other brands over the years, but none compare to this. This absorbs quickly, but leaves the nail bed and cuticle looking nourished. I have the large round bottle (68ml) and a tiny bottle for my purse (3.7ml). I feel it's really helped with my nails recent growth. The thing with oils is that you have to apply daily and it's not a quick fix, it's going to help new growth outwards, you can't repair the existing nail. The smell isn't the best, but I can appreciate that it's the almond oil in it, and isn't being masked by an unnecessary fragrance. You can't smell it for long and only if you're intentionally trying to. Would recommend to anyone interested in nail care, and will repurchase.

on 4/17/2017 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to bite my nails really badly and I decided to grow them. I used Nailtiques 2 which was brilliant and I now have lovely nails. As my nails have grown, I don't use the Nailtiques as much but I still use it. When I take it off, my nails can be a bit dry and I'd then start to nibble the dry cuticles!
I found this and decided to buy the Tony bottle to try. I love it! You only need like one brush to coat your nails and then it sinks in like a dry oil and makes my nails look beautiful and they feel much stronger. This is a definite staple in my nail collection now, I wouldn't be without it. This tiny bottle will last me ages but once it's getting low, I will definitely repurchase. My nails look lovely and healthy, strong with no dry or peeling issues, I'm very pleased with it!

Had a tiny bottle of this stuff and emmm... it's not bad but it's also not OMFG I need to stock it right now! kind of thing neither. I can live without it and probably won't even remember it after writing this review.
Used it for dry cuticles and it does moisturize but so does Essence Cuticle Remover Pen and for a fraction of price. Also find pen to be more convenient to use than nail polish like CND Solar Oil especially if you have a shaky hand like mine.

on 2/14/2016 2:28:00 PM

I bought a tiny bottle of this--.125 oz or something like that. I use it after I polish my nails. It smells like almonds, which is fine, not delicious but not overpowering. I will probably put it in my travel bag, because I am really into cuticle care. The only reason I wouldn't purchase it again is that there are so many that perform as well or better and smell really good, such as Pretty Serious' version.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This product costs way more than it needs to. However, it is very effective and I will keep buying it because I can't figure out how to recreate the exact blend that works for my nails, which like to peel. You can purchase all the ingredients in larger bottles separately for about the same cost and make at least thirty times more product than you get in these tiny bottles, but it just isn't the same. I like to use organic jojoba oil when I run out of this, but I always wind up going ahead and spending the money for Solar Oil even though it aggravates me. It really does work, and my nails are stronger and my cuticles don't look like I've just survived a twelve-year Alaskan winter. I've accepted the fact that I have to use it. Some things are just worth the splurge, and this is one of them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Bought this for the reviews but it hasn't helped my nails at all. I have a half bottle remaining and I'm going to discard it because it smells awful. From the day I opened this it smelled like frying oil that has been used too many times. Too expensive (because it doesn't work) the brush is not impressive either.

This among other nail oils hasn't helped my peeling, pitted, breaking and ridged nails at all.

I have then discovered by sheer luck that pure organic coconut oil (from my pantry) has made a massive difference. Save yourself some money, rub a little coconut oil into your fingernails everyday and witness the magic.

I wondered why this was called Solar Oil before I tried it, but now I know it makes your nails as radiant as the sun, so the name makes perfect sense. I have always had dry, sad cuticles and weak, puny nails no matter what I did to them. I often tried to cover my nails with polish. But now that I use CND Solar Oil once or twice a day, I have seriously nice nails. I don't need to polish them, which is great because that is time consuming. My cuticles are soft and healthy, my nail beds are a nice pink color, and the tips are white. As a special bonus, Solar Oil smells like delicious almonds, so it's like you've been eating marzipan all day. Sure, it's a little pricey, but a lady's hands are important and should look pretty.

Popular Treatments