LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask

LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
Brazened Honey Face MaskBrazened Honey Face MaskBrazened Honey Face Mask

4.1

Kaolin, Talc, Fresh Lime Juice, Sage, Rosemary and Juniper berry Infusion, Fresh Free Range Eggs, Honey, Glycerine, Fresh Fennel, Ground Walnut Shells, Peanut Oil, Bentonite Gel, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Coriander, Ground Tumeric, Ground Cardamom, Clove Bud Oil, Ginger Oil, Vetivert Oil, Juniperberry Oil, Perfume.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Didnt see much of a difference. Smell is strong and texture is too rough for the face.

on 11/17/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Was ok, did not see much difference.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros: works well to reduce any breakouts or scars. Really good ingredients like tumeric and honey. Cons: strong smell and my skin doesn't like the rough scrubby bits. However, if I go through a bad skin phase I will buy it to clear break outs quickly but my top favorite Lush mask is the seaweed one.

on 8/20/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this free with the 5 black tubs policy, so no quibbles about the price! This smells of 'The Soft Touch' hand butter from eons ago - one of my fave Lush smells. This stings slightly when it goes on, and exfoliates quite harshly on removal with sharp pieces. It semi-sets and needs a washcloth to aid removal. Despite all this, it doesn't make my reactive skin red, and leaves skin feeling smooth and looking plumper and brighter. I used it 2x weekly, and a fortnight past the expiry date with no ill-effects. Recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This mask feels like a really great detox for my skin... Whether it be a week of bad eating, stress acne, or getting lazy about sleeping in makeup, this mask restarts your skin and leaves it feeling bright and clean. This is slightly drying on my sensitive dry skin, but I just use a moisturizer afterwards and I'm fine. I'd also like to note that my skin does go through a bit of a "purging" period while on this - the first two or three uses after using it every other day gives me a few inflamed whiteheads. But after continuous use, my skin always heals and looks better than it did before. For the price, I only buy it when I really need to, but it's one of my favorite Lush products!

on 3/4/2016 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite masks from LUSH. Although I do have dry skin it gets clogged and needs a good scrubbing once in a while. I tend to use this more in the summer time. The only down side to this product is it's short shelf life, I could get away with using this once a week but with the expiration date being what it is I should use it more often if I want to get my moneys worth.

Wow, that warm tingly feeling takes some mind over matter! It's a bit burny but it subsides and doesn't actually seem to visibly irritate my skin. The smell is something else, too. I kind of like it but it drives my fiance nuts.

After using it I like to wet my hands and rub in circles to exfoliate, it it fabulous. The blackheads just slip away and are lighter afterwards. It also helps with blemishes and pore size and the effect lasts a while. All around wonderful effect.

Still, I probably wouldn't repurchase for regular use since it's so exfoliating and I have other stuff for that. Maaaaybe once in a while.

on 11/27/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After trying 5-6 different LUSH face masks, this one is definitely my favorite. It is a bit hard to spread straight out of the fridge, so I warm it up in my hands before putting it on. It hardens up in around 15 minutes- once it does, I spray it with the Breath of Fresh Air toner (any refreshing mist will do) to re-hydrate it and leave it on for another 15 minutes while it hardens up again. It feels very fresh and cooling on the skin and the scent is pleasant and relaxing, like being at a spa. When I rinse the mask off, my skin is so bright and smooth. I have pretty big pores and texture on my forehead and cheeks, all of which are refined when I use this. I also massage the mask into my skin when I remove it, and the almond shells in it help to gently exfoliate. The best thing is that it doesn't dry my skin out, which happens a lot with these thicker masks. The perfect thing for dull, tired skin in need of a pick-me-up!

on 10/11/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I found this mask to brighten my skin after each use. I used it for a few weeks, it did get dry at the end and I didn't care for the crumbly texture -- but i'm sure if I added some water or oil -- it would spring back to life. It lightly exfoliates and tightens and right after washing off -- my skin looks clean and bright. I like to followo this with a vitamin C serum to continue the brightening effect.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first lush product so I was very excited to use it! In the store they tell you that you could only get 4-5 uses out of it but I have gotten 6 plus uses out of it and still have half leftover. Also the myth that this stuff expires is not true at all! I bought this mask early august and it said it would expire late august. That is honestly not the case. My face mask still works the same as it did the first day I used it. The thing I don't really like about it is that I don't see any changes in my skin. But it is nice to pamper yourself with.