LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask

LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
Brazened Honey Face MaskBrazened Honey Face MaskBrazened Honey Face Mask

4.1

Kaolin, Talc, Fresh Lime Juice, Sage, Rosemary and Juniper berry Infusion, Fresh Free Range Eggs, Honey, Glycerine, Fresh Fennel, Ground Walnut Shells, Peanut Oil, Bentonite Gel, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Coriander, Ground Tumeric, Ground Cardamom, Clove Bud Oil, Ginger Oil, Vetivert Oil, Juniperberry Oil, Perfume.

on 12/3/2017 3:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Got this from lush recycling program of 5 pots for free. My bf thinks it smells like sausages lol. I think its very gingery, smells like seasoning for a steak. Anyways this is making me purge like crazy. I gotten 4 to 5 zits around the areas where i usually break out. It might be this or my foreo mini but yes i am still trying it out will update later. As of now its a nice pick me up mask not much difference in normal areas of my face. It doesnt have that stingy sensation on my face but maybe a little tingly not too bothersome. my face is not as sensitive as some other people who have reviewed this. Want to try love lettus next

Update- after trying this out 3 times ive noticed that it speeds up the pimple on my face. It helps the pimple really surface and fasten the lifespan of them. I gently exfoliate when i rub this off with water and i use it as a wash. I want to try the other masks so i wont be getting this again but its a good one to try while your suffering from those hormonal acne or just a good one to cleanse when your skin feels congested but be sure to prepare for your face to break out after using this. Maybe im allergic...or its really pulling out the pimple. I am suffering from pregnancy hormonal acne so yeah i cant be sure if its product or just my oil glands

Pre-date facemask to the rescuuuuue! This little baby creates a glow and a feel of, “hello there baby”. Would not recommend if you had sensitive skin though! Does tingle on application which I think would irritate those sensitive skins. I friggin’ love the smell though! Weird, but I flippin’ love it! The texture rocks my sock too! Mmmmm mmmm.

on 11/17/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Was ok, did not see much difference.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros: works well to reduce any breakouts or scars. Really good ingredients like tumeric and honey. Cons: strong smell and my skin doesn't like the rough scrubby bits. However, if I go through a bad skin phase I will buy it to clear break outs quickly but my top favorite Lush mask is the seaweed one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Didnt see much of a difference. Smell is strong and texture is too rough for the face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy grail face mask right here. I have dry skin but I also suffer a lot of breakouts and sometimes the areas around those pimples can get really dry. This mask is magical for my skin type. The scrubby bits in it are amazing for getting ride of that flakey dry skin, while the turmeric decreases the size and redness of the zits and the honey really helps hydrate and gently sanitize the breakouts. I usually do this mask around twice per week just to keep my skin happy.

I find the smell strong but I really like it (took a while for it to grow on me), and I can stand it because I know it's not an added chemical perfume.

on 3/4/2016 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite masks from LUSH. Although I do have dry skin it gets clogged and needs a good scrubbing once in a while. I tend to use this more in the summer time. The only down side to this product is it's short shelf life, I could get away with using this once a week but with the expiration date being what it is I should use it more often if I want to get my moneys worth.

on 8/20/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this free with the 5 black tubs policy, so no quibbles about the price! This smells of 'The Soft Touch' hand butter from eons ago - one of my fave Lush smells. This stings slightly when it goes on, and exfoliates quite harshly on removal with sharp pieces. It semi-sets and needs a washcloth to aid removal. Despite all this, it doesn't make my reactive skin red, and leaves skin feeling smooth and looking plumper and brighter. I used it 2x weekly, and a fortnight past the expiry date with no ill-effects. Recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This mask feels like a really great detox for my skin... Whether it be a week of bad eating, stress acne, or getting lazy about sleeping in makeup, this mask restarts your skin and leaves it feeling bright and clean. This is slightly drying on my sensitive dry skin, but I just use a moisturizer afterwards and I'm fine. I'd also like to note that my skin does go through a bit of a "purging" period while on this - the first two or three uses after using it every other day gives me a few inflamed whiteheads. But after continuous use, my skin always heals and looks better than it did before. For the price, I only buy it when I really need to, but it's one of my favorite Lush products!

Wow, that warm tingly feeling takes some mind over matter! It's a bit burny but it subsides and doesn't actually seem to visibly irritate my skin. The smell is something else, too. I kind of like it but it drives my fiance nuts.

After using it I like to wet my hands and rub in circles to exfoliate, it it fabulous. The blackheads just slip away and are lighter afterwards. It also helps with blemishes and pore size and the effect lasts a while. All around wonderful effect.

Still, I probably wouldn't repurchase for regular use since it's so exfoliating and I have other stuff for that. Maaaaybe once in a while.