4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Yoghurt (especially Turkish, Balkan, Greek )

on 2/12/2017 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product ever since reading about it here 3 years ago.

I absolutely love it. I love it so much I could kick myself for all the times I get bored with it and stop using it altogether.

I use plain white 2% Fage plain Greek yogurt. This weekend I mixed it with Goody's powdered aspirin (I get that at Cub if you have one near you). I apply it in the morning, leave it on for about 15 minutes, and after rinsing it off, my face is baby soft and rosy all day. So wonderful and highly recommended, with or without the aspirin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use just greek yogurt as the mask portion of my at home facial(a stream with a towel and my teapot, a scrub with oatmeal and baking soda and finish with a this as a mask), it's no nice! I even use it just as a mask and no other extra pretend spa stuff while I shave if I need to. It leaves my skin so soft and radiant/glowing. If I do this before putting makeup on my makeup never goes on better. If I do it before bed and apply my night cream I wake up looking especially nice and fresh. I wouldn't add lemon as I see other people suggesting but I've added avocado and egg (not all 3 together) before and that's been nice but really all I need is the yogurt!

on 10/30/2016 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using Greek yogurt masks for years. Such an inexpensive way to gently exfoliate my sensitive skin and this mask always leaves my face looking polished and glowy. I occasionally mix turmeric into the yogurt for its anti-inflammatory properties. I remove in the shower with either a baby washcloth or Swissper and then follow-up with my EL Advanced Night Repair. For those that, like me, can't use the harsh acids found in many skincare products, the small amounts of lactic acid in yogurt can be a perfect way to exfoliate and smooth out the skin's surface.

on 8/24/2016 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask!

My skin is really dull for whatever reason. I tried Calcium Bentonite and although it helped at first, recently it's been causing small pimples to form. So, ditch that (for now) and google some DIY solutions for dull skin.

Enter: Yogurt. Has a small amount of Lactic Acid which could aid in brightening and tightening the skin. Sounds great to me. And what's this? I actually have Greek Yogurt in my fridge?? I whipped a mask up immediately. 1tbs Greek Yogurt. 1tsp Honey. 1tsp oats. Mix, mix, mix. It turned into a sweet smelling paste that I slathered onto a (CLEAN) face.

I've been doing this now for about 2 weeks. Leaving the mask on for about 20-30 minutes. After I wash it off with lukewarm water I put on some EVOO and call it a day. Has my skin brightened? Maybe.It has certainly become even and I for sure see a glow to it. Is my skin smooth? Definitely. Am I obsessed with this mas. YES. Next I'm going to try mixing in my Calcium Bentonite powder into this concoction and maybe add some lemon juice. There's so much I could do with just a base of Greek Yogurt and I'm so glad I've added this into my skin regiment.

Plain, Non-Fat yogurt works the best when using for beauty needs. I mix yogurt with honey and lemon for a hydrating facial mask. Yogurt contains probiotics that help heal skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I USED YOGURT MASKS FOR A FEW WEEKS,THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP MY DRY SKIN,NO NO AND NO,MY SKIN DRIED OUT SO MUCH IT TOOK A COUPLE WEEKS TO HYDRATE AGAIN,IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN EAT SALMON,CARROTS,WILD RICE,GREEN TEA,THATS WHAT WILL HYDRATE AND CLEAR ANYTHING UP ON YOUR FACE.AFTER CHANGING MY DIET AND CUTTING OUT DAIRY MY DRY SKIN IS GONE AFTER 10 YEARS.

tried this face mask in hope of it delivering beneficial results. ended up with red patches and the next morning my skin looked duller and worse than usual. 2 big zits popped up as well.

on 2/8/2016 6:26:00 PM

I love this DIY Yogurt Mask and I used it at least once a week or whenever i want an instant glow to my skin. It's anti-aging and also helps to heal acne and fade acne scars. It's easy, quick and affordable. All you need is plain yogurt or plain greek yogurt. Check out my Youtube DIY Yogurt mask video and let me know how you like it :) xoxo

on 12/6/2015 11:28:00 AM

This is my staple DIY face mask.

I have a medium fair complexion that tans very easily especially on my forehead. My mother asked me to use this as a detan and glow pack. And it worked wonders!

I mix the yogurt with a few drops of lemon juice and honey. To this mixture I add a pinch of turmeric powder/ raw turmeric and 2-3 crushed saffron stamens. I keep the mixture in the fridge for a couple of hours before applying. I keep this on for half an hour. If I want an exfoliating scrub, I mix about half a tsp of lentil or oats powder to it and then scrub it off with a washcloth.

I used to be MAC NC40 - NC 42 before. After 2 months of religious skin care routine and 3 times a week yogurt mask application I am now NC 30!!! No more hideous tan on my forehead.....

Boy!! Do I love this mask or what??

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had high hopes for this one, I really did. I had a couple of nasty, cystic pimples on my face and was in search of a mild, natural remedy. This mask had great reviews and what could be easier than slathering some yogurt on your face... So, I tried it.

To my surprise, my existing pimples were redder and angrier the day after using the mask. Additionally, I found my skin to feel tight and a little itchy immediately after washing off the yogurt. I've never had any issues with dairy or lactose before, but apparently my skin is not a fan.