no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/30/2011

Anastasia is my favorite almond perfume so far. The almond is not harsh like it is in Lea, which smells like almond extract to me. Instead, Anastasia is soft, pillow-y, and dreamy! It smells like a mix of almonds, vanilla, and the softest of musks. The almond note never smells like play-doh or like cherries, which sometimes happens with almond perfumes. It's a great scent to wear when …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/21/2010

I am so happy I stumbled across reviews for bourbon french perfumery on MUA. (laoaks.com). I love this one and Lady Evangeline. They are both light, slightly sweet vanilla, powdery, almond scents. The prices can not be beat and the staying power is great! These are very comforting scents and can be worn through any season : ) Highly recommend! I just ordered samples of "heliotrope" and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/12/2008

Anastasia is appealing and uncomplicated and lovely. Wear it when it's enough just to smell good.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Sep/08/2008

This is a clean musk & vanilla scent with powder and almond. It's very soft and comforting--well blended and reasonably priced. I like this much better than BF musk which also had a vanilla note but turned sour on me. This lasts reasonably well in the cologne strength. Worth a try if you are a vanilla or musk lover.
*EDIT*I'm bumping this up to a five since I loving this …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jul/05/2006

Awesome Musky Vanilla fragrance! I have Bourbon French's Vanille as well which I like as well. I own both and both are awesome fragrances!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jul/23/2005

A lovely, gentle vanilla, almond, powder and musk scent. As pointed out, very similar to Langiappe Oaks Lady Evangeline, but not so heavy or doughy...sort of like Lea St. Barth, but not as sweet or almondy. Very subtle and soft, and very nice, although the lasting power leaves something to be desired.

About reviewer (848 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlack

fromBasiaS

Jul/18/2005

I usually cannot stomach vanilla musks (love musk, but the combo just does not work on me), but this one's quite good. I detect an almond note which makes this similar to Etro Heliotrope or even Lady Evangeline. Dirt-cheap, and definitely bottle-worthy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1158 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromTanya

Jul/16/2005

Anastasia is one of my all time favorites. I love vanilla/musk and this one has that old fashion quality that I love. Although Lady Evageline is very similar. Anastasia cannot be beat. It is so soft -but yet rich vanilla and soft musk. I would never be without this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromnelci1

Feb/02/2005

"Anastasia" is lovely!!! Pretty similar to "Lady Evangeline", by Lagniappe Oaks. Like LE, it reminds me "Heliotrope", by Etro or "Jour de Fête", by L'Artisan Parfumeur. A very beautiful,comfort/cozy almond scent. The EDT version has a nice staying power.

About reviewer (177 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Dec/06/2004

WOW! I knew I liked this when I first tried the sample months ago and now I am a tried and true addict! Vanilla musk, could it get any better? It is lovely, classic and simple and just enough sweetness so you cannot take your nose from your arm. Vanilla lover? Musk lover? This is a great find and so lovely for the summer months!

About reviewer (772 reviews)

SkinCombination