Beauticontrol Lip Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.3

on 4/27/2009 3:39:00 AM

My husband even loves this lip balm. He takes it with him when he travels as the recycled air while flying dries him out. I like how it really moisturizes your lips and stays on without feeling greasy and waxy. I even used it on when I was sick with a cold and my poor nose was all red and irritated from blowing it so much. This was a life saver so I didn't look like Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer!

I have this in a tub which I don't like (I'd prefer a stick) because it's messy, but once I get it on my lips its great. Yes a little greasy, but I put it on before bed. And in the winter my lips get really chapped and hurt/burn and this stuff really soothes.

on 9/17/2007 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one of the best lipbalms I have tried. I am a fan of clinique superbalm which I have been using overnight for many years. Then I tried this in a sample and I am hooked to it. The best thing is that it is not shinny as the Clinique superbalm which is more like a gloss. This product moisturizes really well and it can be used before applying lipstick with excellent results. Why not a 5 rating? Because it comes with a lip peel that I am still not sure if I like.
Edit: I am taking 1 lippy from my first review. After using this product for several weeks the results were not as good as in the beginning; my lips were not as smooth as before. Also, I ended up hating the lip peel; it dried my lips and I see no benefit using the lip peel. I went back to Clinic superbalm.

on 5/19/2007 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this lip balm from my friend who sells Beauticontrol! It smells like oranges and feels really nice and smooth. Normally, it sells for $9 which isn't bad considering you get a lot in the pot! I like the consistency and the fact that I can use it before bed and wake up with a gorgeous soft pout.. The pot is really cute but as all pot balms go, it's very unsanitary! Oh well! I love it so much, I don't care!!

I tried this product at a beauticontrol party and I decided to buy it because the consistency and the texture felt incredible on my lips. Well..I purchased it for home use and when I use it I find that I don't quite get the same feeling because I don't dig a chunk out to put on my lips like they do when they give you sample at the beauticontrol parties! Despite that, this balm does moisturize my lips very good and I like to use it before I go to sleep. The lip balm also has good staying power which I like. I wish it came in a stick form without sunscreen. I dont like sticking my finger in the pot so I simply take the pot and rub it against my lips. Sometimes the scent when I put it on gets a bit overwhelming (smells like orange oil -an ingredient) but dissapates once you put it on your lips. THe price is a bit steep for the amount you get I would say. Overall, it is a decent product and i would probably purchase again once I run out.

I LOVE this stuff. It stays on longer than any other lip balm I've used and is so smooth.

on 12/14/2004 8:37:00 AM

I have this product in pot form. Most of the time I feel as though it dries out my lips more. It was more expensive than my regular cherry flavored chapstick which IMO does the job better. I also think that it is thick and sticky. I won't be looking to buy this one again.

Top Rated Lip Treatments