Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

Filtered by age: 36-43
Ponds Magic Powder - Oil and Blemish Control

talc, triclosan, fragrance

This powder is incredible! I ordered mine from Amazon. It's takes almost a month to get it since it's shipped from Thailand but it was worth the wait. I have oily skin and I usually blot my face at least 4 times in a day, since using this powder I only have to blot around my nose once. That's pretty amazing for me. I will definitely repurchase.

on 11/28/2014 8:14:00 PM

This is great stuff in my opinion. Inexpensive, gives nice coverage and has the added benefit of a sunscreen. I really appreciate products that give great results at a sensible price and this gets a big tick of approval from me.

on 11/8/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing powder! Searched for years to find a product to control my oily skin which doesn't break me out. This is it!! I have adult acne on my chin and my skin becomes sooo oily after approx 2 hrs. This powder actually works! My skin stays matte for hours. Feels so good to finally find a decent product that does what it says it does. I was so excited to hear of milk of magnesia as oily skin cure however it did nothing for me. This powder is my HG! The price is ridiculously cheap, £2.20 for 2 on Amazon. Try it you will not be disappointed!

on 7/30/2013 10:55:00 PM

I found this on Amazon and it was a bargain at under $14 for 3 small bottles, including shipping. Had to order from Thailand so it took a few weeks to arrive but did so in excellent condition. I'm fair and this loose powder is truly invisible and erases mid-day shine instantly. Too bad we can't purchase it in the USA except online. It even has SPF!!! You need to sprinkle it into a container because it comes in a baby powder style bottle, but it's worth it. At least this bottle won't spill in your purse or break if you drop it.