Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

4.2

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 2/8/2015 11:04:00 PM

I have used this product for over 10 years. It goes on very silky and really does a nice job of hydrating your skin. Merle Norman are USA made. Worth trying these products for price, results and customer service..Packing is easy to use. Price varys..$42 and up...Rating is 10

on 9/19/2009 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Felt nice going on, but seemed to dry out my skin. Made it kind of tight-feeling and prickly, even with serious moisturizing. The skin under my eyes got really thin looking and kind of crinkly. So disappointing.

I am a newbie with this line a skine care prosucts. I got this in a gift bag. This stuff is GREAT! It gives my face a healthy glow. Will definetly buy the full size when my trial runs out.

on 6/29/2007 9:40:00 PM

I am telling you that this product is perfect! I am glowing from all of the skin care, but I feel this is the topper. I made sure to get all of the skin care at first! LOVE IT!!! you will not go wrong! use the AHA Intensive Complex at night time you will not know what to do with yourself. You will have to call Ford Modeling and say here I am!

on 8/13/2006 12:02:00 PM

I just received this recently in a GWP. At first I didn't think that it was doing anything because I didn't feel anything (such as a tingle, etc.). Looked back and WOW! It gave my face a healthy glow. I have very very sensitive skin and this did absolutely nothing to harm my skin -- it only compliments my skin. I will definitely purchase this as soon as my sample runs out.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image