Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 5/8/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this product since 1996 & absolutely LOVE it. It contains HYALURONIC ACID which is an advanced hydrator that penetrates to the lower level of the epidermis where moisturizers do not go. It energizes & plumps up the new cells that are surfacing. It is a lightweight serum that is packaged in a pump bottle, 3 to 4 drops for the entire face is all you need and use only ONCE a day. It helps prevent future lines & wrinkles & is a booster hydrator. I use a moisturizer on top. Another reviewer was discrediting the ingredients & I felt compelled to share that it has many wonderful ingredients & does wonders for your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I Love this Product!! This Product is for people with dry and stressed skin... im oily and i love that i can rub a tiny peral size of this all over and it soaks right in... then i apply my sunscreen moisturizer... I noticed this contains ginseng, which my friend told me, will stimulate and invigorate the skin. lol. this helps to achieve a noticeable improvement in my skin's texture.

(it's always good to have a friend who is an esthetician)

on 10/23/2008 1:09:00 AM

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!! This literally makes my complexion look ten times better in no time! It says results in 6 weeks but I saw them much sooner! I wear it at night and under makeup. Its oil-free ( so no worries for my acne) and it provides just enough moisture. I use it around my eyes and it def helps with the puffiness! Love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this in a free gift. I have fine lines and some acne scarring. I use this at night and in the morning under my makeup. It is not a moisturizer, but a treatment. I have oily skin so for me it is great without any moisturizer. I also use the AHA treatment at night. My skin looks so smooth. My makeup goes on wonderfully over this. I use the Merle Norman Flawless effect which is another great product, but it is silicone based and it goes on better over the energizing concentrate. If you have dry skin, you would still apply your moisturizer. Give this a try. All of the Merle Norman skin care products are wonderful. To the reviewer who said this felt tacky on their skin, I think maybe you used to much. It only takes a small amount and result is wonderful.

on 3/8/2008 2:57:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I didn't. Even if it does what everyone says, I couldn't stand it on my skin. It feels tacky and sticky and if you touch your face, it leaves a funky residue on your fingers. I'd have to say this was the worst feeling stuff on.
If it works for you that's great, but I think it feels like a mask on.

on 12/3/2004 11:01:00 PM

I don't use this product everyday (maybe 3 times a week), but I love it; it retexturizes the skin and helps to boost the effectiveness of your moisturizer. Plus, it smells soooo devine.

on 5/16/2004 1:13:00 AM

Not sure what this "energizing concentrate" is supposed to energize. Didn't do anything for my face & left it feeling in need of a moisturizer. Definitely wouldn't buy or recommend this product.