L'Oreal Ideal Balance wash cloths

L'Oreal Ideal Balance wash cloths

on 9/30/2009 2:21:00 PM

Love this product, the only makeup remover I use. Having tried a few others but always ending up with a terrible burning in my eyes, I tried these and they don't affect my eyes at all. I have used these for well over a year and I dont dare trying anything else now.
They do a great job removing your makeup, except of course the eyeliner nearest to your eye, I have to use a liquid makeup remover and a q-tip to get the eyeliner around my eyes off. I find these quite expensive, so when they are on sale I usually buy two packages, and they last till theres a new sale :) I use the wipes every night, but be careful not to let much air into the package (put something over the opening or put the package upside down) they would dry out quite fast.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are probably my favorite cleansing wipes. I use the normal/combination skin one. They remove ALL makeup with only one wipe, including mascara! They smell nice, and although they make my face feel a little bit greasy for a minute, it all gets absorbed and leaves my face feeling soft. My only problem is that the glue on the flap loses its hold after a few days and I end up having to store it upside down so that the wipes don't dry out.

Great wash cloths for normal to combination skin. Removes all dirt and makeup easily, used it even for eye makeup with no problems at all, removing even waterproof mascara. Skin is left soft and smooth, with a lovely fresh feeling. Smells delicately of fresh-cut grass.

What makes a difference compared to other wash cloths is the lack of alcohol, it's non-oily/greasy and it doesn't leave a film on my face (somehow I always manage to get film-y with most wash cloths). Had no irritation, breakouts or adverse reactions and I'm using this regularly for over two months now.

LIST OF INGREDIENTS: Aqua * Glycerin * Isopropyl Palmitate * Pentylene Glycol * PEG-100 Stearate * Glyceryl Stearate * Cetyl Alcohol * Tea-carbomer * Disodium EDTA * Panthenol * Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate * Xanthan Gum * Methylparaben * Quaternium-15 * Parfum. continued >>