MD Formulations Facial Creme

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

on 4/23/2012 7:21:00 PM

How does this product only have 11 reviews????? It's my holy grail skin product!!!! I have been using the Facial Creme (now called Continuous Renewal Complex) for at least 7 years now and I've gone from having pimply, heavily combination skin as a 20 year old (where I wouldn't leave the house without a tonne of makeup to "patch" my blemishes), to having almost porcelain skin (could go completely without makeup). I was about ready to get a dermatologist to do whatever they could to my skin and fork out thousands of dollars, but my mum recommended me to see a cosmetic therapist and she recommended me MD Formulations when I was 19 or 20. I really don't know why their products are not more popular, because they work!

This product has cleaned out my pores and shrunk them so tiny that I can't even see them on my nose anymore. No more blackheads, and it has helped incredibly with my skin congestion.

I use this product every night without fail with a deep hydrating moisturizer and I can't live without it. If I'm spending any amount of time away from home, it comes with me. For me, it's worth every cent and I will continue to use it forever. For a time I did try converting to the Paula's Choice equivalent, but there is no comparison. MD Formulations is far superior, I don't know why but I don't get results using other brands.

Packaging is just a small tub, never leaks. The creme is quite thick in consistency, not runny at all, but applies thinly to the skin. A little goes a long way. A 50ml tub lasts me quite a few months. If you're concerned with cleanliness, you can scoop a blob out with a Q-tip/cottonbud.

This product is for dry to normal to combo-dry skin, for normal to combo-oily, there is a gel equivalent. I think it's the continuous renewal serum.

I wear at least an SPF15 foundation everyday in Winter, and at least an SPF30 foundation everyday in Summer. Without sunscreen, sunburn is almost instant while using AHA and BHAs.

on 3/4/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a drug which I can't really quit using... My skin is dry, quite thin, and normal exfoliators only add insult to injury by making it even more flaky than before. But this cream is my lifesaver. I use it morning and night under a regular moisturizer for my skintype, and I find it helps the moisturizer penetrate better, so that I can get away with using products for slightly dry skin, instead of the industrial strength moisturizers I always had to rely on before. I recently had a break from glycolic acid for almost a month, and my skin again started acting crazy; it was as dry as a desert, and nothing helped. But only a few applications of the Facial Creme has brought my skin back on track. I will continue using this unless something even better shows up.