wet n wild Mega Eyes Single - Cornflower

wet n wild Mega Eyes Single - Cornflower

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

For $2 you really can't beat this eyeshadow! It works just as good or better than other drugstore brands for less than half the cost! The color is really unique, a cross of light a dark blue perfect for the crease or the lid, and it really does have good pigmentation! I don't like the case too much.. it always gets stuck or comes unscrewed in my purse and you would be best to use a good primer or base to keep this in place but i will definately buy more of these!

this is very mediocre shadow from w'n'w. here's the reason why i think so:
pros:
ok pigmentation
easy to find
inexpensive
fit in a mac palette/elf quad
cons:
not as pigmented as i liked
don't like the chunky glitter
fades
bad texture: powdery!
not a very unique color
overall:
this shadow isn't horrible but not good either. don't buy it ,unless you don't have any blues in your collection .

Very pleased with this shadow. I don't own too many blue shadows, so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I am so happy that I found this shade, because it's perfect for my eyes and it really is easy to apply. I picked this little pot for only $2.00. This is great for the spring and summer. I can't wait to start wearing this on my eyes daily. I really think this is one of my new favorites in my eye shadow collection. I highly reccomend this to anyone reading this.

on 8/14/2006 4:18:00 PM

I adore cornflowers, so I had to have this. This is such a pretty color and the texture is very smooth. This blends very well and the pigmentation is exceptional for being so inexpensive. Looks so pretty with my brown eyes. Wet 'N' Wild certainly has come a long way!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this on sale and I don't regret it a bit. I'd sort of written off WnW untill MUA as it just seemed to cheap to be any good. How wrong I was! This is a really lovely color by itself,wet or dry. I also like to layer it on top of the WnW lilac color and that just looks so fresh and nice. Love it! Also, because its so cheap I don't feel bad about using it for everyday looks, like I do with some of my higher-end cosmetics. Big thumbs up from me! Only problem is the poor quality packaging.

on 9/23/2005 2:23:00 PM

This shadow was such a pleasant surprise! I have nightmarish visions of bright blue shadow from my junior-high days (don't we all?); but I needed a cheap, quick color-fix this summer and the "Cornflower" hit the spot. Watch out: this stuff is intense! Just a dab leaves a pretty, fresh blue on lids or lash line, and didn't fade or spread on my nasty-oily skin. You may want to stand across the room when you sweep your brush across this one--Any closer and you'll leave the house looking like Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show." The cake powders if you look at it wrong, so handle it carefully; but for $1, you can afford to replace it and not choke. Did I mention that this stuff is potent?

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wet and Wild eyeshadows are excellent. I had to have this color and it looks even better on. It's like an almost ripe blueberry color (medium blue/lavender) and looks great with brown eyes. Makes a very nice eyeliner also. You can't beat this!