Too Faced Loose After Glow Lust

No Image

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

best highlighter ever! the silvertone somehow looks natural on everyone without adding too much of a warm/blushy look, so it can be used more liberally than other highlighters. sadly, too faced seems to be discontinuing their after-glow ice cubes line, probably due to buyers not knowing how to use them. i find they work best swept across the cheekbones with an angled blush brush (if it looks too silvery, blend it down) and then worked onto the round of the chin, corners of the eyes, and bridge of the nose with a cream shadow brush. literally everytime i wear this im complemented on my skin rather than my makeup- its so natural! run to ebay and snatch it up in large quantities, go!

A lot of product comes in this package. The only downside is that it does not come with a puff or something to put it on. When I bought it at Sephora they said a lot of people used it as a highlighter under your eyebrow which I did. The only thing is it doesn't stay on and instantly falls on my cheeks. I used a primer and everything with the same effect. It is a nice consistancy but I don't know what to do with it because I am not one for shimmery cheeks anymore.

on 3/9/2007 10:11:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I agree with the reviewer that says it gives an angelic glow. I put on my blush and then just lightly sweep this over my cheeks and my skin looks absolutely gorgeous. I have large pores too and I think, despite the shimmer, it actually makes them less noticeable. This came with my Jewelry Box purchase but if I run out, I will definitely buy a full sized one. Gorgeous stuff.

on 11/14/2005 4:13:00 PM

Alot of product! I really like this. It has this "watery" (non abrasive) feeling that most highlighters do not have. I wish that it would build up more without being so scattery as I would use it more on my eyelids but I just use it for overall sparkle on my body. Feels nice while applying. Wish it would stay but at least I have alot of the product to waste lol!

on 6/14/2005 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this stuff, but don't love it. The staying power isn't fab but as far as glitter powders go, the texture's beautiful on my skin and contrasting to m friends who have also tried this, I like the colour. I'm FFF and it looks nice on my skin in winter, but when I get a tan in the summer it's gorgeous!! I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll buy this again - it seems to be fairly obtainable by swap on MUA so I think I'll just do that. Took a lippy off for staying power and packaging - would have been more helpful if this stuff came with a powder puff or some other form of application, but c'est la vie.

on 4/24/2004 10:24:00 AM

If I didn't get the Becca one first, I would have given this a better review. So too bad TF Loose shimmer in the cute little black tub. Quality-wise, It's less 'gritty' than the Stila AOS powder but so blah in shade. It's a pretty boring pinky-champagne colour (zZZ!) and very natural in my FFF skin. However, it doesn't give that subtle 'shimmer bits-less' glow that the Becca ones do. As for wearability, I used this as an e/s highlighter and 2 hours later, my eyes were 'highlighter-less'. It lasted longer on my cheeks though, almost up to 6 hours. I would buy this again if I ran out of my Becca one (which is highly unlikely seeing that the tub is massive) and have not enough money to replenish it.