Joico Color Endurance Thermal Styling Spray

Joico Color Endurance Thermal Styling Spray

1.3

on 6/16/2013 4:55:00 AM

This product is a definite NO GO! It left my hair crunchy and weird >:(
Have tried using it in combination with different hair products now but the result is always sticky, crunchy hair so I am going to throw away the bottle now - total waste of money.

WHAT THE *BEEP*...this is a weird product....it leaves my hair crunchy..and doesnt really protect my hair...im going to buy the Pureology line....whos with me? cmon girls lets go..lol

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this under the recommendation of a local salon owner, it claims to protect from thermal styling damage and is specially made for hot ironing. It has a non offensive smell but leaves hair crunchy after ironing, which IMO is not the desired effect anyone's looking for. Here is the list of ing.

alcohol denat, water, VP/VA copolymer, polyquaternium-11,propylene glycol, hydrolyzed human hair keratin ( triamine complex ) laurdimonium hydroxypropyl, hydrolyzed human hair keratin ( cationic triamine complex ) oenothera biennis ( evening primrose ) oil, helianthus annuus ( sunflower ) seed extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protien PG-propyl silanetriol, tocopheryl acetate, lysine, arginine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, PEG/PPG 15/15 dimethicone, butylene glycol, benzophenone-quaternium-52, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, fragrance.

on 11/18/2004 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Like the previous reviewer, I also bought this as a recommendation from salon staff. Probably trying to get rid of it. This stuff is awful. Once I sprayed it on, I found it difficult to run the flat iron through my hair, as it became sticky and "crunchy". Feels more like a hard hold hairspray, I don't know how on earth you use this with a flat iron.