3.8

price range

Reviews

from

14 years ago

Soft jasmine scent with a creamy lather. Lasts longer than most Lush soaps if air cured before use. Pricey as are all Lush soaps but worth it for this unique scent.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

14 years ago

This makes a regular appearance in the endless rotation of products in my bathroom. The smell is wonderful--powdery w/o being too sweet, floral w/o being overwhelming. This is a lovely moisturizing soap; I even use it for shaving and my legs are never dry afterwards. The scent lingers on my skin for a few hours, which is nice, yet it doesn't overpower whatever other scent I have on. I've only given it a 4 because it doesn't last that long, like most of Lush's soaps, especially their creamier ones. So it's a little expensive. But I keep going back for it. :)

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

I bought this because I read rave reviews about Silky Underwear, and I wanted it and the soap with the same fragrance. Honestly, at first, I thought they both smelled gross. But being the big product ho that I am, decided to give them a chance. The scent grew on me! As far as soap goes, it's nothing special for skin (ie: moisturizing, clarifying,etc.) but I gave it five lippies for the gorgeous scent! MMMMM! I cut mine into 1-use pieces and store it in a zip-lock bag in the fridge. As much as I like the scent, I wouldn't re-purchase as it doesn't last at ALL and I prefer the showergels now.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlack

14 years ago

This is one of my very few favourite LUSH products. I love the jasmine fragrance and the smooth texture of the soap. Drying as all LUSH products are but one I do repurchase time and time again. I noticed a lot of reviewers mention that their soaps melt away in record time. I never leave mine in the shower. I always allow them to drain on a soap tray on my bathroom counter and since I only use them every other day or so they last for ages. I've been washing my hands with the same 3 oz piece of snowcake I got at Christmas.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

14 years ago

Not for my skin. It smelled really good, but it left me so itchy. I like Honey i washed the kids and rockstar soap better than this.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

14 years ago

Smells much like the "Silky Underware" dusting powder. Melts away easily in shower. No sand, or coconut, or figs, or olive pieces in the soap which is nice. Plain white soap with a perfumy scent.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

14 years ago

The scent is divine but my skin is sooo horribly itchy after I use LUSH soap. I had the same experience with Karma and Bohemian, I wish LUSH would make triple milled moisturizing soaps then I would be in Heaven.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

EyesGreen

14 years ago

This is the first LUSH soap I have tried and I love it. The scent is a beautiful jasmine, it is creamy and it makes my skin feel moisturizer. And this is a soap! I am so used to soap drying out my already dry skin that it almost felt wrong, but in the best possible way.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

HairBrown

14 years ago

This soap is my classic standard- I always have it in the bathroom. A wonderful, unintrusive scent that leaves me feeling really clean, and it doesn't dry out my hands as much as everything else. Also really great for shaving my legs...it lessens the rashes I tend to get.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

14 years ago

Subtle smell leaves my skin soft :) fab soap!

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure