3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

Nice...not my fave...but its okay. A very light Jasmine smell to it. Pretty creamy in the shower.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I didn't like the scent of this at first but it's grown on me. A very unique scent, I can't even begin to describe it. Might not want to use too much, not a scent for everyone.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

11 years ago

This is one of my favorite soaps from LUSH. My current one is being used up...I've gotta get another soon! I smell jasmine and love it! That's one of my favorite scents, anyway. This soap is very creamy when you put it on your skin. I will definitely be buying again...soon!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

11 years ago

i got a bar of this as a gift from my boyfriend (can you believe that? neither can i). i havent even considered buying a LUSH product for about the 8 or 10 years since their stores were new and exciting, so i was "meh" on the soap before trying it i was pleased when i tried it, it is very creamy and moisturizing. my bar is huge - i need an open hand to handle it- which is cumbersome (thank the bf for that sizing oversight) so i suggest all ladies don't get carried away with it and buy a huge chunk its just a PITA. overrall a good soap, i said i would re-buy but i probably won't - it's not HG material for me and theres lots of soap in the world to try! **UPDATE** a week later: the soap is now 1/3 the size of what it was when i got it. yes, 33% the size. at 7 days. unbelievable! by next week it will be GONE at this rate! i just bumped my overall rating down big time for that

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

Smells nice. Good for winter An late fall. Very moisturizing.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

11 years ago

This is a nice creamy soap. It's very light and feminine. I would definitely buy this again. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

12 years ago

Alkmaar is a floral white bar of soap. I really liked how this bar is just soap and does not have any of "LUSH extras" in it. The scent is a mix of jasmine and honeysuckle but I just smell mostly jasmine from my bar. The soap is very creamy and leaves my skin soft and refreshed. A perfect spring product!

About reviewer (295 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesBrown

12 years ago

I loved my Alkmaar soap but its gone now. Such a beautiful scent but the bar never lasted long, as my boyfriend used to run off with it! I really miss it but hear silky underwear has a similar fragrance, so i'm off to buy it!

About reviewer (245 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesHazel

1.0

12 years ago

I really wanted to like this. I usually love Lush products. I had jasmine flowers at my wedding, so I wanted a soap that smelled like jasmine. When I tried this, it stunk like old cheese. I actually thought the bar I bought somehow went bad, so I bought another one. I guess it's just the alkmaar smell, definitely not for me.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

12 years ago

this is one of my favorite lush soaps, beautiful and softly scented and very moisturizing. i will buy this again and again.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool