Urban Decay Half Baked

Urban Decay Half Baked
Half BakedHalf BakedUrban Decay Baked eyeshadowHalf Baked

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

If your a shadow lover like I am then you know how awesome Urban decay shadows are regardless the color. Full of pigment, doesn't fade and blends beautifully with other colors. Half baked is my favorite color. I have green eyes and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eyes. I like to pair it with one of their dark purples or a deep Aqua green! Awesome any time of year.

on 11/14/2014 11:30:00 AM

My absolute favorite eyeshadow, ever. I use it every single day. Gorgeous by itself, gorgeous as a part of a shaded shadow look. Lasts forever, great pigmentation, it's the best I've ever tried and for only about $18-$20. HIGHLY recommend.

on 9/16/2012 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love half baked. I got this in my Naked 2 pallet and I love it. It is definitely one of my most used eyeshadows. I have olive green eyes and this makes them glow. It is just a really nice gold color that stands out, but not in a loud way. I love to wear this on the lid with tease in the crease.

on 7/5/2012 11:46:00 AM

I am surprised by the number of great reviews of this product from women in their late 30s and over. It is a nice colour (though nothing unique) and it does have good colour payoff. However, it accentuates any crepiness (which I don't have much of at all, fortunately, but what I do have looks a thousand times worse with this shadow) and is just way too shimmery and reflective to look sophisticated. I can see this working on young women with a darker skin tone, but if you are a bit older and pale, beware. I will be returning this as I can't justify spending over $20 Canadian on a product that makes me look tacky.

Stila Oasis is a much more subtle gold with great texture and payoff.

on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

For people with green eyes, this is the shadow for you.......the light gold color seems to just illuminate mine. This would look good on every eye color, though! I love the texture and the pigmentation.

on 7/2/2011 1:09:00 AM

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow! Discovered it as part of the Naked palette and now I will never be without it in my makeup drawer. Beautiful gold - subtle, not Vegas-y - that really highlights my green eyes ( I like to wear it in combination with UD Smog). Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Such a great color!

on 2/5/2011 3:57:00 PM

gorgeous gold shimmery colour, the perfect gold really, i wear with 'woodwinked' mac which looks amaze!

reasonably priced at 18 euro, lasts for ages, great pigments, love love love!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Half Baked is THE perfect gold. Many gold tones tend to be too dramatic or just yellow- but this is an absolutely gorgeous gold tone that is wearable for day or night. I use it with MAC's bare canvas paint as a base and it lasts all day, it has truly become one of my signature colors. It also looks awesome on my green eyes.

Pros:
-Amazing colour
-Smooth
-Super pigmented
-Lasts for a long time, even without a primer

Cons:
-None that I can think of!

Packaging:
I have Twice Baked in a few palettes, so I don't have to single version. I do, however, think Urban Decay's eyeshadow packaging is quite practical, just a simple flip-top lid.

Price:
Like I mentioned earlier, I recieved this in various palettes. But Urban Decay's eyeshadow's are in the $18-20 range, and even though it's expensive, the quality is outstanding.

Overall:
Urban Decay's Twice Baked is an amazing gold that I use often. It is great quality, and I would buy again.

Popular Eye Shadows