Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by age: 44-55
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

If your a shadow lover like I am then you know how awesome Urban decay shadows are regardless the color. Full of pigment, doesn't fade and blends beautifully with other colors. Half baked is my favorite color. I have green eyes and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eyes. I like to pair it with one of their dark purples or a deep Aqua green! Awesome any time of year.

on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

WOW! this product is well loved and I am sorry it took me soooooo long to find it as it's the most beautiful shade which I think would work on just about every skin tone. I have long searched for that goldey/taupey/natural sun kissed eye shadow look and this is it!!! I am thrilled to join the ranks of Half-Baked fans and lend my support, money and enthusiasm to this eye shadow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I echo the person who said in their NAKED palette this is the color I use the most. I use it and am almost used up...I also have some shades I haven't touched.

on 7/11/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This color looked phenomenal with my blue eyes. This makes me think of white 14k gold jewelry--a not-too-warm, light, bright gold. This has no glitter, but is way too metallic for me. Made my 40+ lids look super crinkly and crepey. Boo. I also found this a little difficult to blend. Sadly had to return and am now hunting for a less-metallic version.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If you have brown eyes, you pretty much NEED this shadow! Half Baked all on its own, on the lid, with some black liner and black mascara - you've got the most amazing looking eyes with very little effort at all.

My first "exposure" to Half Baked eyeshadow was in the Naked Palette, which was my first experience (and a positive one) with Urban Decay shadows.

Half Baked is a lovely rich gold colour and while it looks frosty and almost florescent in the pan, it applies smoothly and imparts a beautiful sheen, rather than gaudy-looking frost or glitter. It looks so nice on the lid, with a darker, matte shade in the crease (though I've recently seen it used with a dark colour on the lid and this in/above the crease - the pic for it is at the top of the reviews for the Naked palette).

Basically, this shadow is what I wanted Woodwinked to be, minus the annoying tendency to turn orange on me. So if you are someone who has tried Woodwinked and returned it or given up on it because it went orange on you, do consider giving Half Baked a try. It will make your eyes sparkle!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'd never have thought that shimmery metallic gold would be a good idea for me but this is one of the only wearable shades I've discovered in Urban Decay's sustainable shadow box. Its drama is subtle - no annoying clumps of glitter here - and while it looks better on my skin for evening wear I see no reason why it shouldn't be worn in the day. It is metallic, but the effect is very soft. It's a slightly warmer colour than I'd expect to get away with but I do, and I suspect the shade would be flattering to most. It lasts well - I know it will still be there giving my lids a dewy, luminous glow to the early hours. And my eyes, which are grey, suddenly look cornflower blue!

on 9/18/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is incredible! The color, the texture, the way it wears on my lids... simply stunning! I had sworn off UD eyeshadows years ago after my 1st (bad) experience with one.... something named "cowboy" or "cowgirl"... don't remember which one... ANYWAY, that "bad" one was chock full o' glitter and scared me right away from Urban Decay! But I have been slowly "dipping my toes" back into UD because I adore their 24/7 eye pencils, and when I swiped a few shadows on display just for fun, I really liked their finishes! I have finally realized that not ALL of their shadows are glitter bombs... just a select few, and those I shall avoid like the plague. But Half-Baked is a beautiful neutral that looks orange-y on display, but wears like a shimmery, tan-neutral with a subtle golden glow on my lids. Think MAC "All That Glitters," but 10X better, IMO. Speaking of MAC, Half-Baked looks amazing with MAC Cork in the crease. The two just blend together so beautifully and make for a very pretty, very wearable, daytime look.

on 6/28/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color--a subtle biscuit gold that will make your eyes glow. It brightens up mine, but it way more muted than I'd have expected. A friend complimented me on it immediately. (I'm PPP with neutral/cool coloring, dark hair, dark eyes, and I love washes--this is a perfect one!)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This golden shimmer is great for pale blue-green-grey-hazel eyes like mine. Its got a gorgeous metallic sheen that looks wonderful on the browbone. I like to pair it with earthy shades, but it also looks exceptionally great with blues and purples.

I bought this as a single after hitting pan in a UD palette, I love palettes for this very reason. You know that if you use it enough to hit that pan, you can justify spending the money on a single.

This just might be my very favorite UD shadow ever, and I am quite fond of UD so that's saying a lot.