Olay Active Hydrating Cream - Original

Olay Active Hydrating Cream - Original
Active Hydrating Cream - OriginalActive Hydrating Cream - Original

4.2

water, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, cyclopentasiloxane, stearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, dimethicone, carbomer, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, EDTA, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance, titanium dioxide, red 4.

on 3/30/2016 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cream is great for when you don't want to spend alot. It is about $6.00 a jar. It absorbs very well and does a good job of moisturizing. It has a baby powderish scent but the scent does not linger. It gives a refreshing, cooling, feeling. I highly recommend.

on 12/12/2015 8:59:00 AM

My Grandmother used this that's how I'm familiar with it but she used the fluid version well I started using it as an adult I switch between this pink cream and the spf version in the yellow trimmed box. There are differences the pink cream absorbs super fast not enough time to rub in and the spf cream is more flexible more moist or something but you have to rub it in good cause it has a white cast but doesn't really leave a white cast on the face. Both are good and I use them after I wash my face with the olay age defying bar soap Ive been using this combination for years I used to use dove soap but I had break outs from dove I really dislike that soap I had terrible acne from it and when I switched to olay soap the breakouts went away completely and it lathers very well so anyhow back to the face moisturizer this olay cream makes me look younger idk what it is about this product but it is very very good I guess its been around for years for a reason and also I love the smell of the pink cream so if you haven't tried olay then I suggest you do they are the best skin care products for me hopefully other ladies will appriciate them as well.

To Read all 95 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/8/2015 9:30:00 PM

Never again. After being tired of paying top dollar for Clarins, I decided I would give something cheaper a go. How bad could it be? Well... Let's just say I ran back to the upmarket products pretty fast. This made my skin burn and my skin has never been sensitive. The smell was very overpowering. In just a month I saw a visible increase in fine lines and it was at this point I ditched it and went to LancĂ´me... Which is working way better for me. Will never ever purchase again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My FAVORITE moisturizer by my favorite brand. I've gone through several jars of this. It absorbs decently, so I can use it shortly before applying makeup. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy so that's a huge plus! This is the number one moisturizer I reach for, I always make a point to repurchase. It is affordable, you don't need to use alot of it, so it lasts a good amount of time.
Only bad things I have to say are that it comes in a jar, so some people might find that unsanitary. Also it does have a smell to it, (I am picky about having fragrance free products on my face), however the smell doesn't bother me. The smell reminds me of Johnson & Johnson baby products. I have sensitive skin & this does not make my acne worse.
I like to use this most days, even mixing it with something that has SPF.

on 6/22/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using Olay for at least 15 years. I love this product. My skin is pretty normal, perhaps a tad dry here and there. This stuff keeps it hydrated and soft all day. I'll never use anything else.

I was looking for a lightweight daily moisturizer for my combination skin. This stuff has a nice texture, provides a nice touch of moisture without being shiny, and absorbs quickly. However, it has a heavy perfumy scent that I really don't care for. Honestly, without the smell this would probably be hg and I would stock up on it for life. But I think I will keep looking. If you don't mind scents though, I would recommend trying this!

on 6/8/2015 10:40:00 PM

A friend and I both developed acne using this product.

on 3/11/2015 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Once upon a time I swore by Olay beauty fluid. I strayed over the years, and during that time my skin has gone from oily to combination. I had been using an expensive Lush moisturizer, but it did nothing for my dry patches, while keeping the rest of my face very shiny looking. On a drugstore run, I picked up this cream. I figured that I might like the cream form better now, and I was right! I love the fact that this moisturizer absorbs into the skin so quickly - I can even wear it in the daytime! I actually enjoy the scent. I'm not sure why the bottle I have is pink - this wasn't always the case, was it? At any rate, it's a good product, and I recommend trying it out.

on 3/7/2015 8:37:00 AM

Long time HG for me. Not greasy. Has never broken me out or caused any skin problems at all. Hydrates well. It might not seem like it's hydrating enough because I don't feel any tackiness and it absorbs so fast but I tested it on my extra dry areas and Yes they were back to normal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

fav night time cream ever. i was sad that the sensitive skin one got discontinued so i moved onto this one. theres fragrance but it doesnt bother me too much. i always apply a generous layer before bed. only downside is when i wake up in the morning theres usually residue on my face and feels a bit greasy. it works wonders for my skin tho retaining moisture and soothing it so i dont mind. will be repurchasing again.