4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

Melon of Troy is probably my favorite OPI summer color. Looks great with a tan and anyone with a yellow, orange, or olive cast to their skin (like me). I'd describe the polish as a shimmer-y peach. I gave it 5 lips in price because it's discontinued and if you can find a bottle on Ebay it'll run you about $50.00. Luckily I bought mine when it came out and I've been holding on ever since. Still, it is worth the price. It is very, very pretty and I get compliments every time I wear it.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I bought Melon of Troy on eBay, from a reputable seller, and was not disappointed. This color is so yummy! It's a bright and cheerful coral, but not garish at all. It has a little bit of a frosty look to it. The consistency is great, OPI brush is great, and it dries fast. What more could you ask for?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

I love OPI and I love this color! I have been experimenting with different nail polishes and this by far is the best brand. The price is a little expensive for me but I have discovered you can buy it on ebay for cheaper!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I LOVE this color! It's so pretty and I was thrilled to see that once on my nails it looked just like it had in the bottle! My only "complaint" would be that it is a little bit sheer so I have to put two or three layers, but it dries pretty quickly so not too bad. Love it!<3

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

I LOVE this color!! it looks really good when you have a bit of a tan. but I wont be buying it again....because i found a dupe for it. Revlon's Charismatic 610 is really close to this color.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlond

8 years ago

As other posters have said, this color looks great with a tan and is nice for a pedicure. Its pretty peach color glimmers with the light.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

from

9 years ago

I picked this for my last pedicure and I love it! So much, that I went and ordered my own bottle online so I could use it for my manicures. (I do my own manis... but have my pedis done in a nail salon.) This coral-orange nail polish looks amazing with a tan!

About reviewer (1348 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

9 years ago

This is way my favourite OPI i have tried it is so pretty , it's kinda a mix of orange and pink i love it i would definitely buy it again! I love it!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

9 years ago

Skin tone = NC35. I must admit that right before I purchased Melon of Troy, I was really looking for a peachy color. Nevertheless I was very drawn to the name and it looks so nice in the bottle, so I bought it. This is not really a peachy color - instead it is a nice orange/coral color with a bit of shimmer in it. Although it is sheer, it is pigmented enough so it doesn't streak. I do like the color, but I won't be purchasing it again.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

Nothing like i expected it to be...but i still love it. A glorious apricot with slight shimmer in it. Fun and flirty for summer and perfect for the beach.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24