3.7

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

I'm a licensed esthetician and between myself and my clients I have tried literally hundreds of moisturizers. This is the best of the best people. Arcona is my all time favorite product line for a number of reasons. Mostly because they are botanically driven using natural, clean ingredients that actually work. I hunted for years looking for a natural product line that actually delivers in making real, noticeable, lasting changes in the skin. This is it! Now about the Magic White Ice. This is the lightest moisturizer in the line. Great for normal, oily and or acneic skin. If you need something heavier, go with the Magic DRY Ice, if you're extra dry, reach for Magic GREEN Ice. As with all products in the Arcona line it is best used as a complete system and I promise you stronger healthier skin with marked improvement if you use this stuff as a complete system for 4-6 weeks. I personally pair this with the Mineral Magic to give me an extra boost of hydration. Also, The totara extract in this formula has an anti-bacterial effect and I've found that I do not need to use a benzoyl peroxide product anymore to keep those breakouts away.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

3 years ago

This is one of my staple moisturizers in hotter months. I started with the Arcona problem skin kit and noticed I needed some extra hydration. In colder/dried months I use Petide Hydrating Complex (another staple) but its too heavy when its humid, so I bought Magic White Ice and continue to repurchase. This is exactly what it says it is, a non pore clogging gel moisturizer that leaves skin fresh (maybe not dewey though.) My sensitive skin likes this stuff and I have never had any issues with irritation or skin problems like acne or folliculitis. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being not so moisturizing/drier type, 10 being a heavy skin oil) this is a 3. (Petide Hydrating is a 7 or 8.) When I need more moisture but its too humid and hot to go for something heavier I put a pump of Desert Mist and that does the trick. Overall, love this stuff and Arcona!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

I have very sensitive, combination acne-prone skin. Magic White Ice didn't hydrate my skin enough, and really irritated my skin, giving me dry, flaky red inflammed acne. The scent wasn't for me either. A sickly sweet, funky, hippy herbal scent that really lingers as it wafts up my nose all day. Reminds me of the organic "Living Nature" brand from New Zealand. I prefer Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, which I find very hydrating and calms my skin as well as being fragrance-free. I got both my Arcona and Caudalie moisturisers from Sephora. Both have similar mid-range price points.

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

This is one product I would stockpile if it were ever discontinued! I've been using it a few nights a week for almost 15 years. I had a facial done at Kalology and they used Arcona products, so I purchased a skincare kit at the store. Has a nice "slip" feel to it going on and tightens the skin slightly upon drying. A tiny pump gives plenty of coverage and the bottle is surprisingly long-lasting.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I wanted to love this product just because I like the idea of using organic skin care products. It's very hydrating but the unique cranberry smell is overwhelming. I had to return it. I didn't use it long enough to determine if it broke me out.

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBlack

6 years ago

Absorbs super fast, works great on acne prone skin. Little overpriced but using so using small amounts is recommended.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

a great lotion for every day use, very light , smells good and hydrating, it has all the good ingredients in it.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

7 years ago

I love the idea of a hydrating serum, and the ingredients look wonderful, but for me, this wasn't very moisturizing, and was a bit irritating. I actually like the scent. Would work best for someone who needs very little moisture. This just didn't work for me.

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I have sensitive skin that is oily but generally dehydrated. Bought this product because of its simple yet good formulation (very few but good ingredients), and was hoping it would moisturize without irritating my skin or causing it to break out. Was a disappointed that it didn't really seem to do much, apart giving me refreshing feeling upon application. An hour or so later it felt like I hadn't really applied anything. My skin looked dull and as if had just skipped moisturizing altogether. One big negative about this product is the scent. I guess some people thought it was a positive but it was waaay too sweet and overpowering to my taste.

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

7 years ago

Yikes, either this product or something else from the sensitive kit I purchased caused me little bumps all over my skin. I called Arcona and they told me it was the purging process, but after two months I decided to stop. Shortly my skin went back to normal. These were not large acne pimples, but little flesh colored pimples all over my skin, especially on areas I'm not break out prone. If you're sensitive or acne prone I'd be a little wary of trying this.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool