Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10) (sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 11/3/2016 12:49:00 AM

Has a slight burning feeling and sits on top of skin

Terrible product. I went to the doctor about these two acne spots I had that were really deep little did I know the 3 months id spend paying for it. Between moisturizers, cleansers and topical creams it's just gotten worse but this stuff is absolutely disgusting. My fave was a oil slick. I've never had oily skin before this garbage. Broke me out in crazy painful deep pimples. I'm tired of this garbage and cerave being the two they always recommend. Absolute trash I'm going back to my natural remedies.

To Read all 654 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I find this moisturizer to be quite overpriced, and it's not at all workable for my skin. It burns really badly around my nose and chin which surprises me because I've never received such a reaction from any other product. Feels kind of sticky and oily.

on 5/18/2016 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

THIS IS THE WORST MOISTURIZER EVER! It broke me out so bad and has given me super red blotchy cheeks along with a clutter of bumps that are super itchy! It is so irritating! I have super sensitive and dry skin and it said it was suitable for sensitive skin so I figured I would try it but that was the biggest mistake ever! I have been left with itchy, irritated, and red skin. The reaction is on going- I only had the moisturizer on for maybe 5 hours of the day and 4 days later there is still stinging, itchiness, and major redness. I bunch of pimples have also popped up in places I don't usually get them.

Please do yourself a favour and don't buy this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first day I tried this I loved it, it hydrated my dry skin and made my face look smooth, 3 days later I have 4 new pimples and started getting a clutter of bumps on my forehead. I thought it was from sweat from working out/ laying in the sun so I continued use. 2 days later my face is covered in tiny little pimple bumps! I immediately stopped use and my pimples went away. It was clogging my pores this is way too heavy for my sensitive skin. I also wouldn't recommend for oily skin types

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS,IT IS THE ONLY FACIAL PRODUCT THAT PLUMPS UP MY HOLLOW CHEEKS,MY MAKEUP GOES ON PERFECT,I LOOK YOUNGER WHEN I WEAR THIS,IT IS AWESOME,EVEN PLUMPING CREAM DONT PLUMP UP YOUR SKIN LIKE THIS WILL,I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM HIGH END PRODUCTS TO DRUGSTORE AND THIS WAS THE ONLY MOISTURIZER THAT MADE MY SKIN PLUMP,YOUNG,SMOOTH,PORELESS,SOFTER,HYDRATED.YOU GOT TO TRY IT UNDER MAKEUP IT WILL MAKE YOUR FACE FLAWLESS LOOKING.IT REDUCES THE APPEARENCE OF WRINKLES.

A little bit oily on my face but overall is ok and have spf15 that suitable for everyday using

Oh my God. Finally something I'm not having a mental breakdown over. I am 22 years old and this is the first time I am writing a review for anything. But I had to because Cetaphil is miracle from the gods. Let me tell about PTSD from acne. I first started breaking out at age 16 and I literally tried EVERYTHING. From biggest brands out there to home remedies of putting random assortment of my grandmother's spice box on my face, nothing worked until I used salicylic acid with tea tree. Then, puberty went away and the acid starting attacking my face and didn't do shit for me. As we get out of puberty, our hormones start to return to normal and for the most part, the active bacteria on our face are not causing the same destruction nor is the oil production as high. Yes, everyone is different, but I'm speaking generally. So we need a mild, gentle cleanser and moisturizer routine to keep our skin balanced. I got talked into buying this expensive Artistry face cleanser and moisturizer set from someone which honestly cost me an organ each time I had to buy that evil 2 oz bottle which would run out faster than my money but I used it for about 1.5 years until my skin 'dealer' told me two weeks ago they were discontinuing the product and had some replacement crap coming out with a longer list of ingredients at a higher price. Artistry was ok and it did make a difference but that honestly may just have been my skin finally breathing a sigh of relief because I stopped choking it with salicylic acid unnecessarily. Acid is a serious thing and can seriously alter the pH levels of the skin so don't be stupid like me and stick to some harsh acne wash if you are not getting active pimples but it's more of irritation. The acid may cause over-drying, hence leading to an overcompensation by the sweat glands to produce more oil, and starting the vicious cycle of pore blocking. But since I found out my old product was breathing some of its last breaths, I finally stopped crying and started looking around for some new stuff. From past horrible experiences of trying so many things, I literarily have an actual fear of even so thinking about changing my face products. So this was no joke tough for me. I started reading reviews about everything everywhere. It honestly brought back all those bad memories of trying and wasting money on one thing to another and having nothing work. But so I asked a few people with beautiful skin what kind of product they use and was expecting some response like 'oh this one that has a drop of mermaid tear, a hint of unicorn sweat, and just a dash of Donald Trump's bank account,' but no! They said cetaphil and it's only like $10 at Walmart or Target. And I have extremely sensitive skin, plus I'm an extremely cynical, pessimistic medical student, especially when it comes to trying new things on my skin, so I heavily obsessed and literally contemplated for days on what to do. Then just this past Sunday I went to Target with my sister and decided to muster the courage to buy this stuff. It's amazing how I don't hesitate cutting into people as a surgical student but when it comes to skin care, I am a wuss, but anyhow so we stood there for quite a while until I was about to just ditch the whole idea and my sister was getting pissed off at my indecisiveness but we finally picked up the fountain of clear skin packed in the blue and green bottle cetaphil daily facial cleanser and moisturizer with spf 15 and came home. I started using it that very day and only wash my face at night to not over dry it too much and it's been 4 days and no joke someone actually told me my face is 'glowing.' Who would have thought??! Moral of the story: Everyone is different so this may have a slight chance for not working on you but it's made for sensitive skin, and I am living proof of that. I can't even wear any makeup around my cheeks or chin or forehead otherwise I'll break out so I NEED to have good skin naturally and this helps. It has been only 4 washes and it's done an amazing job. I also recommend the moisturizer with spf because our skin can age early and have a lot of sun damage.... Go Cetaphil. For life!

on 2/23/2016 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Seriously burns my eyes, even if i don't apply near the eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I seriously wished i looked at reviews before buying this product. I thought cetaphil was a good reliable brand but this moisturizer doesnt do itany justice. It burns my eye area severely. Its lightweight and absorbs quickly but i havnt noticed any results to my skin, prob wont repurchase.