Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10) (sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 5/6/2017 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'm shocked by all these negative reviews! I love this moisturizer! I bought it about 2 months ago and have been using it daily ever since. My sensitive, rosacea prone skin is very very happy with this product. I find it very moisturizing, a little goes a long way! It's gentle, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, the scent is soft and pleasant, AND it has SPF in it to boot! I can't find a single thing about this that I don't like. I'm honestly so confused by these other reviews! For me, it's the perfect moisturizer!

on 1/4/2017 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I started using this in high school per my dermatologist's instructions all the way up to my senior year of college. Then, I stopped using it because I had simply run out and was too busy with finals to bother getting more. I slowly saw the oiliness and redness I had on my cheeks disappear. Chin and nose were still a problem (yay hormonal acne), but apparently my cheeks, besides having mild rosacea and being sensitive, didn't have any real issues at it, it was the Cetaphil causing all of it! Skin improved despite finals usually wrecking it and I passed all my classes.

Anyway, long story short, worst product I've ever used

I've dealt with acne since I was about 14 years old and have always had a difficult time finding a moisturizer that does not make me break out. I was using Spectro Daily Facial Moisturizer for Blemish-Prone Skin and it worked great for my oily, acne prone skin until it was discontinued :(. Since Spectro and Cetaphil are similar product lines I thought this one would also work for my skin. It ended up breaking me out like crazy specifically causing large under the skin pimples on my forehead where I never break out. Avoid this moisturizer if you are acne prone.

on 11/3/2016 12:49:00 AM

Has a slight burning feeling and sits on top of skin

Terrible product. I went to the doctor about these two acne spots I had that were really deep little did I know the 3 months id spend paying for it. Between moisturizers, cleansers and topical creams it's just gotten worse but this stuff is absolutely disgusting. My fave was a oil slick. I've never had oily skin before this garbage. Broke me out in crazy painful deep pimples. I'm tired of this garbage and cerave being the two they always recommend. Absolute trash I'm going back to my natural remedies.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I find this moisturizer to be quite overpriced, and it's not at all workable for my skin. It burns really badly around my nose and chin which surprises me because I've never received such a reaction from any other product. Feels kind of sticky and oily.

on 5/18/2016 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

THIS IS THE WORST MOISTURIZER EVER! It broke me out so bad and has given me super red blotchy cheeks along with a clutter of bumps that are super itchy! It is so irritating! I have super sensitive and dry skin and it said it was suitable for sensitive skin so I figured I would try it but that was the biggest mistake ever! I have been left with itchy, irritated, and red skin. The reaction is on going- I only had the moisturizer on for maybe 5 hours of the day and 4 days later there is still stinging, itchiness, and major redness. I bunch of pimples have also popped up in places I don't usually get them.

Please do yourself a favour and don't buy this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first day I tried this I loved it, it hydrated my dry skin and made my face look smooth, 3 days later I have 4 new pimples and started getting a clutter of bumps on my forehead. I thought it was from sweat from working out/ laying in the sun so I continued use. 2 days later my face is covered in tiny little pimple bumps! I immediately stopped use and my pimples went away. It was clogging my pores this is way too heavy for my sensitive skin. I also wouldn't recommend for oily skin types

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS,IT IS THE ONLY FACIAL PRODUCT THAT PLUMPS UP MY HOLLOW CHEEKS,MY MAKEUP GOES ON PERFECT,I LOOK YOUNGER WHEN I WEAR THIS,IT IS AWESOME,EVEN PLUMPING CREAM DONT PLUMP UP YOUR SKIN LIKE THIS WILL,I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM HIGH END PRODUCTS TO DRUGSTORE AND THIS WAS THE ONLY MOISTURIZER THAT MADE MY SKIN PLUMP,YOUNG,SMOOTH,PORELESS,SOFTER,HYDRATED.YOU GOT TO TRY IT UNDER MAKEUP IT WILL MAKE YOUR FACE FLAWLESS LOOKING.IT REDUCES THE APPEARENCE OF WRINKLES.

A little bit oily on my face but overall is ok and have spf15 that suitable for everyday using