RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 8/26/2018 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Great for baking. It doesn’t leave a white cast and works well with all my foundations. You can’t beat the price for the quantity and quality. The packaging just sucks cause it’s so messy.

on 7/27/2018 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read many reviews of this product that said it did not leave a whitecast or feel drying on the skin. In my experience this product does exactly that. I am not sure whether I am applying it wrong but I end up looking like a ghost whenever I put this over my foundation. It does help keep my face matte and prevents shine, but still I wont use it much as I look terrible with a ghostly white face.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30, warm and yellow

I found this powder on Beautylish for about $15 (including shipping to Hawaii). I personally don’t like baking with this. It just looks too ashy with my warm skin tone. But with a light hand, I like setting my everyday concealer with this powder.

For my everyday makeup look, I use Maybelline’s FitMe concealer. Then I’ll use a paddle brush to lightly set under the eyes with the RCMA powder. With my nighttime makeup routine, I use a damp beauty sponge to set my Mac Prolongwear concealer with Laura Mercier’s translucent powder.

Overall, I would repurchase this, if I ever do finish it. Because I only use a little, it’s been couple months and it looks like I’ve barely dented it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder! It's great for my pale, oily skin and is such good value. I bake with this and it adds a nice brightness under my eyes. However, DO NOT APPLY WITH A WET SPONGE! It will make your pores look huge and will create a white powdery, blotchy mess!

on 7/17/2017 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product!! It blurs my smile lines. The downside is the packaging. It's hard to transfer it onto my brush or Beauty Blender.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because so many rave reviews. The RCMA website is vague on how this product performs. I major benefit of this product is the cost and no white flash back in photos.

The container is awful, but that can be fixed by either transferring to another container or dabbing fat end of beauty blender into the open end and not use the shaker.

I have very oily skin and do not recommend for people with oily skin. It does not control my oil, but rather makes my pores look huge. I did half my face with RCMA and half with Bye Bye Pores. I was outside in 90 degree weather with 70% humidity. The Bye Bye pores side looked better, but I will say that it did settle into my fine lines under my eyes and the smile lines around my mouth. RCMA did make my cheek pores look huge, but the product did not settle into my fine lines. My foundation also was cakey and breaking down at the same time.

I will use a combination of RCMA and bye Bye pores. I was hoping to replace Bye Bye pores, but not happening.

Update 8/16/17: I threw this product in the trash. I discovered using primer under eyes, apply bye bye pores, then foundation works magic. Yes foundation after bye bye pores.

on 2/27/2017 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product for the hype and the price. I use this to set my foundation and this thing mattifies so well, and actually stays mat for hours. There's a need to blend it well though as I discovered the hard way with flash photography. A bit goes a longg way for 6 hours or so in hot, humid weather. Price point is excellent for such an incredible amount of product too.

Been using it for 6 months or so, and I'm only done with 20% of the product.

Packaging wise, not so great. For such a great amount of product, the sifter has way too big holes and so I'll close it, shake it up a little, open it, and use the powder gather on the sides of the holes. It looks really chic and classic but just not so practical. I've depotted some of the powder into my old palgantong case instead to use as I found it to be frustrating to use it by shaking and literally collecting powder leftovers on top.

Overall - get it. You can't find a loose powder this high quality for the price point.

on 12/7/2016 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Personally I don't get the hype with this product but I do need an oil controlling powder, which this most certainly doesn't do. It doesn't set nor mattify my makeup so a definite was of time. So pleased I got a sample first.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new HOLY GRAIL loose powder. I love everything about this product except for its packaging. This prod helps control my oil for hours and it also keeps the foundation in place. I had to take out the 1 star for the packaging, I find it hard to use.

on 7/11/2016 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this hyped up product due to youtube. It was recommended instead of the LM powder that is a lot more expensive. After sitting on a waiting list for a couple of months I was finally able to get my hand on it. I have been using it for a couple of months now and here are my thoughts on this product:

Pros:
great price!
good all over setting product
No color
Great for all skin tones as a setting powder
A little goes along way

Cons:
Packaging
Does not control oil (but it is not advertised as oil controlling)
Not good for under eye baking (left a white cast that looked ashy on my dark under eyes, even with color correcting)
works great with a brush or beauty blender

I will continue to use it as an all over setting powder, do not feel the need to repurchase, since I don't think I will ever run out! I cannot compare to the LM powder since I have never tried it. I will continue to use my Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking my under eye concealer.