RCMA No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 10/14/2017 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes, I know- it's a cult-favorite, but I personally find This product to be way over hyped!
It’s very affordable & finely milled,
I mainly use it for the “Baking Technique“, and it does brighten your under eye area beautifully, but that goes for the rest of your face as well...
the "no color" title is misleading-
It leaves a white cast & messing with the original shade of the foundation.
It also very mattifying, so if you're going for a dewy foundation/look it's going to take that away.
Maybe it's just more suitable for oily skin type.
packaging Wise - it looks like a “salt shaker” & not very functional...Recommends moving the formula to another loose powder container (less messy & easy to control the amount of product that Released).Great value, but not a HG status for me.

This is my holy grail setting powder. I also love my Kokie and Laura Mercier ones as well but this takes the cake. Sets my makeup so well, doesn't stick to any areas like my Laura one and doesn't leave a cast even though it's so white. Love it

on 7/17/2017 5:42:00 AM

I don't bake, so I don't know how it would look if I tried it. I just use it as a setting powder. It's an okay product, nothing special about it.

on 7/17/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder changed my game! I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy at nose and it also has dry patches at nose - and this product helps control my oiliness up to 6 hours while doesnt emphasizes my dryness much. It is also affordable. However the packaging isnt travel-friendly so I recommend you repack it to a small jar.

lies lies lies...major white cast, cant bake with it bc its kinda hard to completely remove, and it doesn't do much for my under eye creasing. I can only see this work with very pale people that way the white cast wont be so noticeable. After the oils come through u can feel it just sitting there and if u touch it feels like it created some sort of paste with the mix of the powder and foundation. For reference i have medium golden skin tone and i have combination skin. Some powders that worked for me are : Laura Mercier, Maybelline Shine Control, Rimmel Stay Matte, NYX HD and the Sephora Yellow loose powder

Perfect for caking your entire face haha really! It makes your skin smooth and poreless :)

on 5/15/2017 11:32:00 AM

This product i dont understand what the entire hyped is about.

It does what it says. Its not very transparent as i have medium/dark skin tone.

It does have a white cast and i use this quite often to lighten when i am too heavy handed with my bronzer.
It okay to bake under eyes. stop from creasing. thats it.

Nothing much to add.

Terrible

on 5/2/2017 6:32:00 PM

I don't really understand the hype in this product. It is finely milled... but to say it's "No color" is a bit misleading. It is white. Straight up white... so if you have color to your skin, this definitely has a potential to show up/go ashy. I have little color in my skin, so that wasn't my issue. I just found this very drying and uncomfortable to wear. I ended up giving it away. At least it is not expensive, so if you don't like it, you're not out a ton of money. Honestly I hate nearly every setting/powder.

on 4/26/2017 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

NOTE: I think this only deserves a 3.5/5, but I can't give it that so 4 will do.

PROS:
- Cheap
- Smooths over skin beautifully

CONS:
- Messy packaging
- Leaves a white cast

On the website it says this product should:
1/ "keep your foundations set and dry without caking”: I have oily skin, but I only bake underneath my eyes and on the sides next to my nose, the rest of the face I use a very light dusting of powder. This does set foundation nicely and takes away the "wetness" of it. I do notice some people saying that this creases and settles on their fine lines even without baking, for me that's not the case; if anything I find it to smooth over texture very well, and I like to use it to set concealer on my textured blemishes. I've never baked with it so I can't say anything about that.

2/ "not alter the color of foundation bases": This does alter the color of your base. If you use it to set your entire face and put on bronzer later it's not so obvious, but if you're having a light makeup day and only want to set targeted areas, you'll easily notice how this leaves a white cast anywhere you use it. I got this over the Translucent because that one looks slightly peachy for me but this one ends up leaving a slight cast, so it's not perfect either.

3/ It doesn't promise to control oil so don't expect that! Just because other youtubers or bloggers claim it does something and compare it with other products doesn't mean it can live up to what they say! You should JUDGE A PRODUCT BASED ON WHAT IT PROMISES TO DO, NOT THINGS PEOPLE SAY IT DOES FOR THEM.

Overall, it is a good powder, the only thing holding me back from repurchasing it is the white cast. I will try some other stuff, and if nothing beats it, I might get back to it eventually.