RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

4.7

Talc, silica

Love this stuff. Would buy it even if it were more expensive.

Pros
Truly no color
Not drying, cracking or cakey.
No flashback
Sets like a dream and finely milled

Cons
Parmesan cheese shaker packaging.
Gotta move this to an empty jar or something bc it is flimsy and wasteful.
No puff included if that matters to you

on 1/13/2017 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

it is refreshing to have a product that is affordable and works great!
rcma no color sets makeup very well, especially my multiple smile lines so foundation doesnt crack there.
only a small amount is needed. this powder is finely milled.
truly zero colour... it looks white in the jar but it does not look white on the face.
and it has zero sparkly bits.
i press the powder in with a damp BB.
so rcma is fabulous for setting but i dont know how it does with oil if you lean that way.
i have normal skin.
i do use Laura mercier translucent pressed for touchup on the go but it is not always needed (only in very hot summer weather or during an extra long day/evening)

on 12/25/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yeah..this works for me! I do not use primer but I do moisturize before foundation. I decided to try a suggestion by Wayne Goss to powder UNDER your foundation. I've been doing it under my eyes and my t-zone and I'm liking it! I have set my foundation with it and it does leave me looking a shade lighter but it does not have flash back. Overall, it's okay. Not ground breaking but it's a reasonable price and it's has its place!

on 8/22/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this powder. I saw a review on yt by Tati and she recommended this product very highly so I decided to order it. It was only $12 from Beautylish and I have been so happy with this as a setting powder. It even works well in the Florida heat and humidity (it's summer now). This powder is not chalky at all and blends in beautifully. I do use a setting spray which prevents it from looking too powdery. It melds in gorgeously and doesn't make my T zone oily. Supposedly this isn't good for oilier skin types, which I didn't know at the time I ordered it. My skin is somewhat oily but I haven't had any issues at all. It gives a beautiful seamless finish that makes my foundation pure perfection. I shake a bit into my hand and then use a fluffy brush to apply it all over my face. I use a damp sponge and the powder to set the concealer under my eyes. I then brush off the excess with the big brush. I've used other white powders, namely Ben Nye Neutral Set and Elf HD powder, but neither of these has the same beautiful finish as RMCA. This was definitely a great purchase for me. I highly recommend this product.

It's simple!
You need this powder in your life!!
Like everyone else has said its amazing .
Better than any high end powder.
Cheap aswell.
Just buy this powder. You won't regret it!

on 10/13/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have had this powder for a while and I have decided to shop in my stash instead of buying new products. I have been eyeing the Prep and Prime powder from MAC and decided to give this a try since I already have it!...LOL The powder works well for me. I use it to set my MAC Face and Body foundation. It doesn't make my dry which is good for my skin. It doesn't give a white cast even though I am AA. I also spritz my face with Fix+, however I do that with all my powders. For the price, I would repurchase!

on 1/26/2004 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never knew this product existed until I went to makeup school. I knew that MAC had a Pro Invisible Setting powder and I haven't tried it yet, but I hear it's good!
This baby was a required purchase for our Special FX class to set our makeup without adding any colour. It can cause a slight whitish cast at first if you use too much, but it dissipates pretty quickly. It was always gone by the time I looked in the mirror again. Also, for personal use you wouldn't need as much for setting makeup as you would, say, a 'bruise' that you didn't want to rub off on an actor's clothing.
For setting and mattifying, this baby does *rock*. When I set my makeup, I want ~matte~ and this works better than any other powder I've tried. (Including SK and LM loose powders)
It comes in a clear plastic shaker container (just like the Ben Nye powders) for $19 Cdn which holds 3X the amount my LM pot does. Bargain? You bet!
Repurchase? Absolutely!