RCMA No Color Powder

No Color Powder

3.7

Talc, silica

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because so many rave reviews. The RCMA website is vague on how this product performs. I major benefit of this product is the cost and no white flash back in photos.

The container is awful, but that can be fixed by either transferring to another container or dabbing fat end of beauty blender into the open end and not use the shaker.

I have very oily skin and do not recommend for people with oily skin. It does not control my oil, but rather makes my pores look huge. I did half my face with RCMA and half with Bye Bye Pores. I was outside in 90 degree weather with 70% humidity. The Bye Bye pores side looked better, but I will say that it did settle into my fine lines under my eyes and the smile lines around my mouth. RCMA did make my cheek pores look huge, but the product did not settle into my fine lines. My foundation also was cakey and breaking down at the same time.

I will use a combination of RCMA and bye Bye pores. I was hoping to replace Bye Bye pores, but not happening.

Update 8/16/17: I threw this product in the trash. I discovered using primer under eyes, apply bye bye pores, then foundation works magic. Yes foundation after bye bye pores.

Love this stuff. Would buy it even if it were more expensive.

Pros
Truly no color
Not drying, cracking or cakey.
No flashback
Sets like a dream and finely milled

Cons
Parmesan cheese shaker packaging.
Gotta move this to an empty jar or something bc it is flimsy and wasteful.
No puff included if that matters to you

on 12/25/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yeah..this works for me! I do not use primer but I do moisturize before foundation. I decided to try a suggestion by Wayne Goss to powder UNDER your foundation. I've been doing it under my eyes and my t-zone and I'm liking it! I have set my foundation with it and it does leave me looking a shade lighter but it does not have flash back. Overall, it's okay. Not ground breaking but it's a reasonable price and it's has its place!

on 11/27/2016 3:42:00 PM

Soft
Silky
Smooth
Buttery
Silky silky silky! Not even my Laura mercier powder is this smooth and silky!
Doesn't make me look dry or ashy.

on 8/21/2016 5:57:00 PM

This is the best powder I've ever used. It is so finely milled and silky. It doesn't settle into any of my lines or pores. It just sets my makeup beautifully. The packaging is kind of awkward so I just open the jar (for $12 you get a 3oz jar!!!) and pour some into an empty loose powder container I had and problem solved. The price is crazy, if you add it up you're paying "e.l.f." prices per oz. I even got my mom, who NEVER uses powder because they always emphasize her fine lines (and always wondered why my makeup stayed on all day while hers did not) to use this powder and she loves it. Oh and I have dry skin, I don't use powder to keep me dry during the day, I use it to set my liquid and cream makeup. This doesn't grab onto any dry patches or anything. I can't understand why more people don't talk about this powder. It really is amazing.

This is in a word awful. I have dry skin, so maybe this just isn't for me, but it just looks cakey and dry on my skin. It settled into every pore and fine line I had and made my foundation look like crap. The packaging makes it really difficult to use and it gets everywhere. I hate this product and wish I had not bought it.

I don't get the hype. It's a white powder. It's more translucent than my trusty Johnsons baby powder, sure, but the price difference is staggering.

Maybe if compared to other expensive loose powders though this will come out a winner.

It's simple!
You need this powder in your life!!
Like everyone else has said its amazing .
Better than any high end powder.
Cheap aswell.
Just buy this powder. You won't regret it!

on 11/10/2012 12:59:00 AM

I bought the No-Color Setting Powder and it is a truly transparent powder. I'm very fair-skinned, so most powders tend to make me look pink or goth white. This was completely invisible and didn't alter the color of my foundation at all. Although it doesn't come in the most user friendly package (a shaker bottle), I just poured some into a small plastic container with a lid for easier use.

on 10/13/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have had this powder for a while and I have decided to shop in my stash instead of buying new products. I have been eyeing the Prep and Prime powder from MAC and decided to give this a try since I already have it!...LOL The powder works well for me. I use it to set my MAC Face and Body foundation. It doesn't make my dry which is good for my skin. It doesn't give a white cast even though I am AA. I also spritz my face with Fix+, however I do that with all my powders. For the price, I would repurchase!