Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 4/3/2007 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

BS on all the people who say it's too girly. Guys go absolutely CRAZY for this scent, no matter how old they are. I'm constantly being complimented when I'm wearing it and people will literally go "OMG, what smells so good in here??" when I walk into a room. I've worn more "mature" fragrances and y'know what? No one likes them as much, including myself. It's relatively inexpensive and nothing I've ever worn has gotten such an abundance of positive reactions from friends, family, and complete strangers.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't make up my mind how I feel about this fragrance. I have tired it several times in the store. One day I will think it is sickeningly sweet and too sugary, the next time I test it will think it is sweet and sugary in a quirky, fun way.

Pink Sugar has been on my mind because I tested it again during my day out Holiday Shopping. Almost bought it last week.

I don't think fragrance has an age range. People might think this doesn't smell like a fragrance for a 40+ woman, but sometimes women want to have fun with a fragrance, not every frag has to be serious with complex notes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a total girly girl and I love sweet gourmand scents especially anything vanilla or coconut. I really wanted to love this perfume. The first time I tried this I definitely smelled the licorice but then it dries down to a sweet delicious vanilla cotton candy scent.

Afterwards I went over to my boyfriend's sister and brother-in-laws'. My boyfriend's sister is not someone I would expect to love this scent(she's more of a Chanel girl) but when I went to hug her goodbye, she literally would not let go. She begged to know what I was wearing and said it was the most delicious scent she's ever smelled. You will definitely get reactions from people with this....like a pandemonium! Every time I wear this I get stopped by people, and cuddled and hugged.

I like this scent, but not so much as other people do. This is just too cloying for me, it's yummy but it's a bit too much on me. This smells the best at the end of the day.

on 2/15/2012 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Notes; Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

This fragrance reminds me of a carnival.Not a playful happy carnivalwhere cotton candy is passed around and kids are smiling with rosy cheeks.The carnival that is humid,bustling and parents and kids are pushing people to get out of the way to get to the rides.The one were you will nearly get trampled on to get on the dodgems,and the one that gives you a headache and you can't wait to get out!

For my first impression a quite spritz of this is not only me regretting spraying it,but also (artificial) strawberry,cotton candy and ice cream sundae sauce.It is an overload of sugar and it quickly changes to homebaked cookies (so beautiful, but doesn't last long.) and then lemon sugar cookies.The lemon sugar cookies turn out to have no lemon at all,and more 80% caramel and 20% sugar.So basically a thick paste of caramel and sugar spilling out for start to finish.For me its too sweet for anything like if you go to school,or if you got to work.Its too distracting on me,and a little too sickly sweet.Its just very kiddish on my skin and quite like a caramel-sugarry body splash.

Having said that,most people love it including teens,kids and adults.I have smelt it on others and it smells way nicer! It depends on the acidicy of your skin.The bottle is just beautiful too,and I really thought it would be over the top bottle but It's actually not and I really like the bottle.It reminds me of somebody ribbon dancing because theres like a ribbon picture of the top.(I bet its made out of sugar.)

You should defiently smell this if you are even interested slightly.Or even if you're not because you can see here its a mixed bag of reviews and it just depends on yourself.

Thanks for reading (:

on 10/25/2011 10:53:00 PM

Oh my goodness. This perfume is amazing. It smells so sweet its intoxicating. Whenever I put this on, I get compliments from SO MANY PEOPLE.

I walked into the office to drop off the attendance one day and the person working at the counter asked me if I was eating marshmallows and I said no and maybe it was my fragrance. She complimented me on it and immediately asked me to jot down the name of the fragrance.

So there's this cute boy in my History class, I put this on one day and he was sitting beside me for a project. He was all like "Who smells like cookies?" and then he leaned in closer to me and was like "You smell like cookies... That's such a turn on... mmm" And he kept coming closer to m and trying to sniff me.
GIRLS, IF YOU WANT TO BE A GUY MAGNET, THIS STUFF WORKS.

It starts off as like a cotton candy scent, then maybe a marshmallow scent then a sugar cookie scent. EITIHER WAY IT'S SIMPLY DELICIOUS.

I think this perfume is great to use during Winter and Summer because it's so sweet and it delightfully contrasts the bitter cold Winter here in Canada, and the cotton candy smell is just perfect for Summer.

Loves it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One word: NAUSEA!
It smells like cotton candy, vanilla, burnt plastic and alcohol mixed together. So sweet it'll burn your insides. It evokes bubble gum, Britney Spears, and overly happy clowns- so peppy that they're actually pretty scary. It is the king of vile vanillary scents. I don't even use this kind of extreme language, but this perfume was worth my effort- I'm sick of cringing silently. Only prepubescent girls have any business wearing this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like sugar, just like the name. it is clean in a warm way and it makes me feel good (isn't that what fragrance is all about anyway?). Never in a million years would I have thought I would want to smell like sugar but I absolutely love this fragrance.

I had been wanting to try this for ages. I finally bought some last weekend. At first I hated it, and couldn't see what all the fuss was about all these years. On my skin, its VERY licorice-y and very burnt smelling. However, if I spray it in my hair, or on my clothes, it's heavenly. So sweet, so yummy, so warm...that's when I see why everyone loves it. I'd definitely recommend spraying it on your clothes before you decide you hate it. I got the big bottle of it, and I'm pretty certain it'll last me forever because I usually don't wear the same scent repeatedly. I've got bottles of perfume that I bought over 10 years ago and I'm still using them. So, repurchasing really doesn't apply to me. Give it a shot, you never know what you might like.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG! I purchased this fragrance after reading the reviews on here. Yes! I did a blind buy! I live in Australia, and this fragrance isn't a popular one as it hasn't had a release here that I know of. So I went onto eBay, found an Australian seller with free postage, and wa-la! The perfume arrived! Well OMG!!! It is amazing! I don't get the burnt sugar or the licorice that people mention. OK that's.a lie, I get a teensy bit of licorice when I first spray it, and then it turns into this beautiful, sugary, vanilla scent. Not just vanilla, but a yummy delicious sugary caramel with hints of fairy floss, musk sticks and cotton candy. The first spray reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy, all vanilla and sweet chemicals. But don't be discouraged. This smells COMPLETELY different from the initial spray. I work in customer service, and I have had 12 compliments so far. One as far to say that I smelled so yummy he could eat me! My workmates keep telling me I smell great, and I must admit, I love it! I work in a deli with ham and fish and chicken, and love that after cleaning the fish and chicken departments out, that I still smell amazing. This stuff has lasting power! I adore this perfume! I give it a 10/10. If you don't like attention and compliments, don't wear it:-)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product, instantly thinking that I will get a lot of compliments since my sister once owned it and she loved it and she received tons of compliments. That's not my case. I actually got in trouble for wearing this. In the bottle, it may seem that it smells sweet and lovely and sugary, but once you put it on and keep it on, the smell faints and begins smelling like alcohol. I got in trouble for wearing this at my school since my teacher thought I was drunk since she smelled alcohol on me. It doesn't really smell like what it is in the bottle after a while, so just save your money and buy something else.

Popular Fragrances