Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

4.1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out I was in love with Escada Fragrances at that time. But I am so over it now. Its very light and fruity. Idk I think I have out grown it. Escada does have one the lily chic that I am still in love with. The packaging on this is very cute and pretty. Will be adding it on to my swap list today.

on 3/21/2008 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a HUGE fan of all the Escada seasonal scents, but Island Kiss is my least favorite of the bunch. It's not gross, it's just not great. It's like the least desirable of the bunch. The smell is just not fresh enough. It is fruity and flowery, but it's just way too close to rotting fruit and rotting flowers. I love love Sexy Graffiti (x1000), Ibiza Hippie and Rockin Rio. Too bad for Island Kiss.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my #1 summer perfume. Only for summer though... it's very "bright" and fruity. My bottle is almost empty. I hope I can found more somewhere!

A summery fruit cocktail, with predominantly (on me) mango and hints of other summer fruits. Smells delicious initially, but the top notes fade quite quickly and you are not left with much of a scent after a couple of hours. However it's gorgeous while it lasts!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance is definitely working for me. The high notes are ultra tangy but as it dries down, the scent is sweet, pleasant, and not too overpowering. I feel that the scent doesn't last too long so I took a lippie off for that. But this fragrance is definitely fun and feminine. Even though this is a summer fragrance, I find myself using it most days. My SO loves the smell too (he says I smell delicious) so definitely a big plus since he doesn't really like most fragrances (especially the super flowery ones).

on 3/4/2006 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Yum, yum, yum.....beach, summer, suntan, girly, funky, sweet, fruity, fresh. Love this one - my daughter wears it and I sneak a spray of hers now and then and it takes me back.......... Oh and the bottle is a keepsake too.

This just smell so delicious!!!

First of all, I don't like the bottle.I prefer classic or elegant-looking perfume bottles, sometimes a bit of chic won't hurt. But this doesn't fall into any of the categories...It just won't add that thing to your dressing table.The scent is sweet but not very overpowering. It's fruity. I think it's very girlish so not good for formal occasions. But I figure it should be well enough for that date at the beach!

on 11/7/2004 4:30:00 PM

My bf loves this one. Its not my fav but its a nice perfume. Its girlie and fruity. Will be good for school. But when night comes, i prefer to wear something sexier and stronger.

on 8/11/2004 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

wow!!!It's sooooo fruity and girly!! I love it but I won't buy it for myself. Coz it smells like a childish 12-year-old-gal! I'd like something more sophisticated. But I might consider buying it as a gift for my young cousin :)EDIT:I end up buying one for myself since resistance is futile! I feel happy whenever I sniff at this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances