No Title (Uploaded by Tsu)

3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

Apr/23/2018

Really not for me! Too sweet and smells like something 12 year olds would wear.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

Sep/09/2017

Love the tropical fruity scent but it does not last at all! Lasts maybe an hour, and you can get dupes of this scent at Bath and Body Works...

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/23/2013

This is a really pretty scent, very feminine and sweet. I love sweet, fruity light floral scents, however this turns a little soapy smelling on me, and the lasting power is HORRIBLE! Seriously, after about 15 minutes, the scent is completely gone on me. Because it turns soapy smelling on me and doesn't last, I wouldn't recommend this perfume.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Dec/04/2012

I've loved this scent going back to when i first got into perfumes and wearing fragrances. I loved the smell so much but i couldnt bring myself at the time to wear it since it was a "womens" scnet. Those days are long gone and i now wear the scents i want to wear and I am now wearing Island Kiss like i had always wanted to in the beginning. Island Kiss is such a happy go lucky …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

EyesHazel

frommaan84

Mar/03/2012

I came across a sample of the fragrance <b>Island Kiss</b> from <b>Escada</b>. I like the sweet fruity scent of <b>Island Kiss</b>. I usually find these kind of scents overpowering but this one is an exception. I think it has a fresh scent and will probably buy it if I find it in stores.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (801 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/09/2011

The packaging doesn't really do it for me but the smell must be my favorite! It's sweet but not the Victoria's Secret kind of sweet. Casual, or night outs.. It's perfect!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Apr/26/2011

Very fruity and strong. One spritz is more than enough in my opinion (especially with Escada) since they are fairly strong with the first spritz. I get notes of mango, peach, hibiscus and magnolia. There are also notes of white florals, passion flower, orange, raspberry, musk and sandalwood. To me, alot of the Escada fragrances smell quite similar in my opinion and they are more suited to those …Read more

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Feb/20/2011

loved this fruity scent, decent staying power.
however its hard to find this perfume in stores nowadays :/

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

Jul/11/2010

I bought this when it first came out I was in love with Escada Fragrances at that time. But I am so over it now. Its very light and fruity. Idk I think I have out grown it. Escada does have one the lily chic that I am still in love with. The packaging on this is very cute and pretty. Will be adding it on to my swap list today.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/04/2010

Girly and flirty but overly sweet and fruity. Loved it at first but got sick of it rather fast – the smell is just too overwhelming. There are too many Escada sweet-smelling perfumes to choose from to get hung up on this one. Cute bottle, looks lovely on my dresser.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure