Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.8

on 9/9/2017 7:10:00 PM

Love the tropical fruity scent but it does not last at all! Lasts maybe an hour, and you can get dupes of this scent at Bath and Body Works...

This is a really pretty scent, very feminine and sweet. I love sweet, fruity light floral scents, however this turns a little soapy smelling on me, and the lasting power is HORRIBLE! Seriously, after about 15 minutes, the scent is completely gone on me. Because it turns soapy smelling on me and doesn't last, I wouldn't recommend this perfume.

on 12/4/2012 8:20:00 AM

I've loved this scent going back to when i first got into perfumes and wearing fragrances. I loved the smell so much but i couldnt bring myself at the time to wear it since it was a "womens" scnet. Those days are long gone and i now wear the scents i want to wear and I am now wearing Island Kiss like i had always wanted to in the beginning. Island Kiss is such a happy go lucky type of scent with its realistic notes of island fruits like mangos, kiwis and bananas. Island Kiss just feels like frolicking on some carribean beach gathering fruits. The scent also smells wet if you know what i mean. Wet like the shimmering ocean. Towards the end of the scent it smells something woody....maybe driftwood and that note would be the end to a perfect scent story.

on 3/3/2012 5:48:00 PM

I came across a sample of the fragrance Island Kiss from Escada. I like the sweet fruity scent of Island Kiss. I usually find these kind of scents overpowering but this one is an exception. I think it has a fresh scent and will probably buy it if I find it in stores. continued >>

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I first bought this years ago when it was out the first time. I will admit, a part of me is attracted to this scent because it reminds me of memories I had when I was younger wearing this. As for scent-wise, I love this as a fruity summer scent. To me, I get peachy notes without being overly peachy. It reminds me of fruit punch but obviously more sophisticated. I took off a lippie for the only complaint I can find, which is it's lasting power. If you're expecting this to last all day it won't. It's probably best to invest in a purse-size atomizer and fill it with this for touch-ups throughout the day.

on 6/9/2011 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging doesn't really do it for me but the smell must be my favorite! It's sweet but not the Victoria's Secret kind of sweet. Casual, or night outs.. It's perfect!

on 2/20/2011 8:43:00 PM

loved this fruity scent, decent staying power.
however its hard to find this perfume in stores nowadays :/

Girly and flirty but overly sweet and fruity. Loved it at first but got sick of it rather fast the smell is just too overwhelming. There are too many Escada sweet-smelling perfumes to choose from to get hung up on this one. Cute bottle, looks lovely on my dresser.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out I was in love with Escada Fragrances at that time. But I am so over it now. Its very light and fruity. Idk I think I have out grown it. Escada does have one the lily chic that I am still in love with. The packaging on this is very cute and pretty. Will be adding it on to my swap list today.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very fruity and strong. One spritz is more than enough in my opinion (especially with Escada) since they are fairly strong with the first spritz. I get notes of mango, peach, hibiscus and magnolia. There are also notes of white florals, passion flower, orange, raspberry, musk and sandalwood. To me, alot of the Escada fragrances smell quite similar in my opinion and they are more suited to those who like sugary sweet scents (fruity florals).
A very girly perfume which is what I tend to gravitate towards. I only wish they lasted longer on me. I would buy again, but probably only in a mini sized version since I don't wear it too often. :)

Popular Fragrances