St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion
24-Hour Moisture Lotion

1 review

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 8/4/2016 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am a huge fan of St Ives body lotion line. I have tried five different types ( cranberry, pear, shea butter, coconut and....can't remember the last one but it's a leaf green and white bottle). They are all unique with nice fragrance.
I love the almond 24-hour intense moisture because it is not thick in consistency compared to shea butter. I use it as a face moisturizer while I pamper my entire body with the shea butter. I kept the pear in the visitor's restroom as hand Cream. The pear fragrance is also my emergency cream when I forget to moisturize and on a hurry. All the line are parades free and cruelty free. I like the almond and yes...will repurchase when I am done with the other fragrance.