St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

I use this daily after my shower. It really locks in the moisture on my dry arms and I feel baby smooth all day. The scent is a little perfumed but quite relaxing to me. The downside? My dog loves the stuff too and tries to lick it off!

on 4/28/2013 6:58:00 PM

I used this product for a long time and I really loved it. I have been trying other moisturisers since but have not found anything better and am going back to St. Ives!

Its very rich and creamy (and spreads well), which is great in winter. I have very dry legs and this is the moisturiser which had improved them best. The reason I was trying other moisturisers is because this one is a bit thick for summer and feels too slimy during really hot weather. During summer I prefer something lighter but come winter I will definitely be using this.
Price: totally affordable!
Packaging: I love moisturisers with a pump. This has a pump so I have no complains.

I love moisturizers and have almost a collection. St. Ives has the most natural scent and offers a lot of moisture! I love the smell and the consistency of it. Highly recommend :)

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I bought this moisturiser after being recomended it by a friend, I use it everday twice a day after I have washed my face, morning and evening, and it does keep my skin nice and smooth, its most moisturising on my face but dosent really effect other areas, so I use palmers cocoa butter for everywhere else but my face

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is a really nice lotion - I wasn't expecting much because I generally don't like St.Ives products but this one, I'm really liking. It leaves my skin so silky soft, without feeling like I've applied a heavy thick cream. A lot of lotions break me out on my chest but this one doesn't. It's lightweight yet provides intense moisture to my skin. It is ever so slightly fragranced but not overly perfumed or offensive in any way. I'll definately be repurchasing this!

on 1/18/2010 3:36:00 AM

i tried this particular type a few years ago and this is by far the best one from st. ives. it has little to no fragrance, is creamy, not greasy or slippery, and yes it lasts 24 hours. 3 to 4 dollars for this is such an amazing price. i use this every night and this will most likely be the only lotion i ever use again. it is also gentle enough to use on the face. st ives is a cruelty free company and i love all of their lotions however a lot of their new lotions have a strong floral scent so i recommend smelling them before choosing one.

good enough for the size!

on 12/6/2008 3:40:00 PM

I don't think this stuff lasts 24 hours, but it does a really great job of moisturizing. I use it in the winter a lot and it certainly gets the job done. It does have a slight scent to to, but I notice that it generally doesn't linger.

The pump works fine until the very end of the bottle. When there isn't much product left, it really frustrating to try and get it out. The only way I can get all of it out is to take out the pump and leave the bottle set on its side on an incline. This is annoying and the lotion usually ends up drying out.

Overall, considering the price (cheap and often on sale) and the performance, I would buy this again -- despite the packaging issue.

This is great stuff. It absorbs super fast so I use it as my daily moisturizer, especially after shaving. It's gentle enough to use on my just-shaved skin and doesn't make them feel greasy. Does it last 24 hours? Probably not. Certainly not on my hands anyway. But it's a great price and a great formula overall.

on 2/12/2008 4:07:00 AM

it's okay. not moisturizing enough, even though my legs/skin aren't that dry to begin with. skins feels dry after 2.4 hours rather than 24.

i also hate having to stand the bottle upside down when it's almost done to get the product out. and coz the top is so small it is hard to balance.

Popular Lotions / Creams