Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl

3.6

on 11/10/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am surprised by this beautiful thing! Having seen this here and there and just looking over it I watched a youtuber say something like if Tommy himself came to take this from her she would say No! So my goodness I had to see what the fuss was all about! Off to Walmart I went, bought a gift set, and bam! Fell in love! Honeysuckle-y, fruity, juicy deliciousness! I am so glad I decided to get this!!!!! Totally in love!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Casual, preppy, sporty this also reminds me of the era when I wore Davidoff Cool Water, CK One & CK Escape. I had an acquaintance who wore this who married someone I know so it's impossible not to think of those 2 when I spray this. It's kind of loud. Screechy in its grapefruity tartiness. I like it once in awhile, for the same price or cheaper I'd rather get Victoria's Secret fragrances. I'm kind of partial to anything that does not remind me of the late 90s/early 2000s thou.

I liked this when I was a teenager. It smelled light, fresh & invigorating. Also, it mixed with my body chemistry quite well. It was a gift and when I ran out of it I didn't purchase it again because I was a cheapskate & only used perfumes gifted to me (hah!). I had a whiff of this in a department store recently for old times' sake & sadly couldn't stand the smell of it anymore.

on 7/4/2016 12:10:00 AM

I don't care what anyone says, I loved this smell back in the 90's and I love this smell now. I owned this perfume in 1997 and adored it. I always felt fresh and clean when I wore it. Fast forward 20 years, I was at Walmart and saw this scent for sale and thought "what the heck, I'll give it a shot. I still love it to this day! Makes me feel like a teenager again!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love it! Smells strong but not in a overwhelming way. A lot of perfumes smells way to sweet, or at least the perfumes my friends wear often do. But this one smells fresh and good. I use it as my signature scent and I love the classy bottle.

on 4/23/2015 12:09:00 PM

I REALLY thought this was going to be "the one" for me. My coworker wears this sometimes and it's delightful on her. A soft and clean scent, gently wafting through the office, never sweet or sickly or musky. It makes me think of a clean, crisp white button down collared shirt, a classic.

I bought myself a small bottle and have been wearing it for several days and have tried various application techniques. I sprayed it on my wrists and it was too strong. I sprayed once in the air and walked through and it was too strong. I wore it with a soft, sweet scent to see if the combination would tone down the crispness of Tommy Girl and it's still hitting the wrong chords with me.

So many reviews say it's a lemony tea kind of scent. I do get a sharp citrusy clean scent but every time I wear this I'm on the verge of a major headache and I just don't enjoy wearing this. I only apply a conservative amount but still every time I get a whiff I cringe a little because it's just so strong and "too clean" for me.

I do love the bottle and the clear liquid. It looks so clean and simple and classic. I wanted this to be my go-to scent, but I'm gong to have to return this.

I would recommend this to those who like very clean floral scents such as Pleasures. My corworker who wears this also wears Pleasures and it smells incredible on her, yet that's another one I can't wear.

Bought this on vacation a little while ago, very fresh and clean ! Really like this one. The scent of it the next day on my clothing is sooo nice.:-)
Would definitely buy this again.

on 11/2/2014 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this way back when it debuted in 1994 lol. I have owned 3 bottles since. I really like this simple fragrance, especially for summer and spring. It smells like tea on me, no idea why but just very fresh tea and a hint of mint and citrus with a leathery wood in the background.

Top notes are black currant, camellia, mandarin orange, and apple tree blossom. Middle notes are honeysuckle, freesia, violet, mint, grapefruit, lemon, and rose. Base notes are magnolia, leather, sandalwood, jasmine, and cedar.

on 11/22/2014 9:38:00 PM

I do not know what it is with this perfume, but it simply does not appeal to me. It reminds me of the '90s when everyone was wearing this scent, but it does not remind me of any particular scent and smells very synthetic. I would not purchase this.

on 11/30/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this was my first and signature scent, and Im still into it ...

Popular Fragrances